Chapter 8

Forever strangers [HIATUS]

[Author's POV]

"Shim Yeong eonni!" 

Shin Yeong yelled and ran towards the girl in front of the gate. 

"Yah Yeong-ieee~" the girl ruffled her hair and smiled, "Kaja, let's go in!"

 

"Eonni who is that?" So Eun tugged the edge of Shin Yeong's dress as the sisters entered the house.

"She's my eonni, and that means she's you eonni too! Go greet her properly!" Shin Yeong pushed her to Shim Yeong.

"Annyeonhaseyo, joneun Kim So Eun ibnida.." 

Shim Yeong noticed the meaning of the stares her sister had been giving her this morning and she smiled to the girl, "Come eat first, I'll go wash first."

 

[10:00 - KST]

Streets of Hongdae

 

As the boys and Shin Yeong walked down the streets, a tteokbokki store was very appetizing to them. Stopping by, they ordered 13 bowls of tteokbokki and waited at the seat near the fountain.

"Oppa when can we have our date?" Shin Yeong asked, burying her face under Luhan's. 

*This girl is really cute.. and I just love her* Luhan thought to himself.

"Any time if it's for you dear.. You find your free time first okay?" Luhan kissed her cheeks and she nodded.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[15:00 - KST]

 

[Shin Yeong's POV]

"Eonni eotteokhaeee?! What dress should I wear??" I panickedly threw all of my dresses out.

It's my first date with Luhan and I'm so nervous! Past 1 hour I couldn't even find my dress the perfect job whilst the date is in 30 more minutes. In confusion, I randomly took a dress and tried it on.

ux_a12052100ux0939_ux_c.jpg

 

"PERFECT!" Both of us screamed in excitement.

I curled the edge of my hair a little and applied a soft make up before proceeding down, telling So Eun that I will be going. 

"So Eun-ah, listen to Shim Yeong eonni while I'm gone, okay? Saranghaeyo!" I made a heart shape over my head and hurried outside, while So Eun just chuckled and continued watching TV.

 

 

"O-oppa.." 

"You look absolutely stunning dear," Luhan whispered in my earlobes, and I felt myself being red as tomato that particular moment.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyoo people, so sorry for the super duper short update and it has been ages since I last updated ._.

Well atm there is a camp at my church and I'm one of the panitia (lmao sorry idk the english) so I'm super duper busy because of that. 

So first of all I want to apologize to everyone, and also, please help me fix my writings by telling me if the chapter is too short, too long, too boring, many grammar mistakes, many typos and so on. I would really really appreciate it if you could help me, so please don't hesitate to show a hand to me :)

The next update is still unknown, but I promise I will update as soon as I can :D I love you all <3