Chapter 9

Forever strangers [HIATUS]

[Author’s POV]

“Shin Yeong-ah!” Sehun yelled as she entered the gates.

“What is it hun-ah?”

“Come here with me. I need to have a reaaally private talk with you.” He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the garden.

*private talk?! NARA?!* she thought to herself.

“I know you know where Nara is. Spill it! Spill!” he asked with a demanding voice.

The girl trembled in fear as Sehun kept demanding her to answer the question with the scariest glare ever. *Eotteokhaeee?* Shin Yeong cleared before finally talking,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She’s kidnapped by.... uhmm...” she scratched her head, not knowing whether she should tell him or not.

“WHAT KIDNAPPED?! YOU KIDDING ME?! WHO?! WHEN?! HOW?!”

“Uhmm.. I can’t tell you but I’ll give you the address.”

Sehun only nodded and went to his own class.

 

 

“Sehun are you sure we are going to this?” Kai asked once again as they are in front of the gates of the house Shin Yeong told him.

“Shut up dude. You’re a man or boy?”

“I’M A MAN OF-“

“SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Sehun put his hands on his mouth, covering it. “pabo” he sneered.

“Yah maknae can’t you ask other hyungs? I’m really sc-“ Before finishing his sentence, Sehun cut him off.

“Oh okay then, I’ll just go my-“ “FINE FINE FINE!” he sighed in defeat. Sehun smirked and pulled him inside the house.

Dark and creepy, the house barely had lights. Sehun walked in front, leading Kai, while Kai was behind and shivering in fear. An hour passed, the boy had checked all the doors there but there were no signs of Nara. Suddenly, a sob was heard from.. *BELOW THE FLOOR?!* Sehun asked himself questioningly. Although it doesn’t make sense, Sehun checked on what he is standing at saw a secret door there. *Wait for me Nara-yah!* he thought and smiled.

“Yah hyung, stay here and guard from here okay? If anything happens just wushu him like what Tao taught you.” Sehun told him and climbed down.

“Yah be quick!” Kai half-whispered before Sehun’s image disappeared completely.

 

***

OMFG I'M TERRIBLY SORRY FOR THE HORRIBLE & SHORT CHAPTER

Oh but please cheer up guys my mom isn't home until Sunday so I have the FREEDOM yeahhh \m/

Bye bye ily all :*