Chapter 5

Forever strangers [HIATUS]

[Author's POV]

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Jiyeon ibnida, I am the leader of EXO's fancafe in this school." she smiled and slightly bowed to EXO as she was in charge of touring them around the school. "Annyeong!" All of them replied cheerfully except Luhan. *Such a .* He thought to himself and just followed around. 

"Sehun oppa~" she clinged onto his arms and dragged him to the canteen. "Oppas, we've finished. Now if you please excuse both of us?" she smiled ily (A/N: I kinda made up this word XD) and walked with him. "What ith it Jiyeon-ththi?" he tried to act as normal as possible, as well as trying to get her hands off him. "Oppa let's skip school to-" before she could finish, Sehun spotted Nara and he immediately cut her off, "Nara-yah!" he ran to her and left Jiyeonn alone in the park.

"Yah, you're really my life thaver! Thankth!" She chuckled. *That Jiyeon must've clinged onto him* she thought.

"I'm going to class, you coming?" she asked.

"Of courthe! I couldn't thtand it if thhe'th going to come near me again!" he ran and caught Nara up. 

 

 

[15:35 - KST]

Solec Hospital (A/N: I made this up hehehe)

 

Luhan had looked in every corner of Shin Yeong's room, even the whole hospital. But there was no signs of Shin Yeong here.

"Kim Shin Yeong!" 

For the thousandth time, Luhan's voice echoed through the small building. 

"Are you sure she didn't went out?" he asked the receptionist again. 

"No, I'm so sure." she replied, starting to get annoyed of him. 

 

He took his phone out and texted Nara.

 

NARA

 

[15:40] Luhan - Please reply! Where are you? I couldn't find Shin Yeong here!

 

It has been 15 minutes since he texted her, but still, there was no reply from the girl.

*Where are you Shin Yeong?* he sat on one of the chairs, starting to get tired.

 

 

[17:19 - KST]

Solec Hospital

 

"What can I help yo-" 

 

Before he could finish his dream, he felt drops of water on his face. 

Slowly, he opened his eyes and saw a nurse glaring angrily at him, with a bucket of water in her hands.

"YOU BETTER GET UP NOW OR ELSE THIS WATER WILL DATE YOU!" she yelled with all her might.

Scared, Luhan immediately ran to his car and drove back to his dorm.

 

 

[17:53 - KST]

EXO Dorm

 

"Lu ge! Where have you been? We were so worried, you didn't tell us anything!" Tao lighten up and hugged him.

"Dui bu qi, I was looking for Shin Yeong." he ruffled the younger's hair and went up to Kris.

 

"What's for dinner?" Luhan asked, trying to break the awkwardness there.

"Everyone left the three of us. But Kyungsoo cooked jjajangmyun for us." Kris said, with his eyes still very focused on the TV.

Feeling ignored, Luhan decided to go inside his room.

 

OH SEHUN

 

[18:00] Luhan - Sehun ah, when you're getting back, can you please get a cup of Taro bubble tea for me?

 

Luhan sighed and laid on his bed.

*Where are you Yeong?* he thought to himself and drifted of to sleep, without dinner.

 

 

[18:10 - KST]

.............................

 

"Nobody can help you little girl."

A man lifted Nara's chin up as she cried in terror.

"Please let my friend go, you can have me all you want..." she whispered in between her sobs, feeling pity as Shin Yeong was more than terrified.

"All I want? You?" he repeated.

"Yes" she mumbled softly.