Chapter 6

Forever strangers [HIATUS]

[Author's POV]


As Exo walked towards the school gate, there was a familiar figure standing there, with a hoodie, staring into space.

"Lulu oppa!" she yelled. 

*Huh?* Luhan turned his head in confusion and saw Shin Yeong waving to him.

"Yah Kim Shin Yeong! Where have you been?! Don't you know how worried I was?! The nurse said you didn't left but you left!" Luhan pinch her arms softly and looked at her eyes worriedly.

"Mianhae oppa, I was going to give you a surprise yesterday but you left. Anyways, seongsaengnim said that I can leave earlier"

 

Luhan (-_-) Shin Yeong (^.^)

 

"Don't make me worried again, ara? It's not funny!"

"Ne oppa, don't get mad or else wrinkles will appear!" They laughed and went to class together.

 

 

 

"Thin Yeong-ththi, where ith Nara? I haven't theen her all day long.." Sehun asked as the last bell rang.

*Eotteokhae?! I can't tell them!* Shin Yeong looked down and finally said, "uhmm.. Nado mollayo.. she didn't tell me anything either.."

*Mianhae guys, I need to lie. It's for your own good!* she thought as they enter the bubble tea shop.

 

"Oppa..... Umm... Do... You... umm..."

"What is it?" Luhan asked.

"Can.. um..."

"Just say it Shin Yeong-ah, we won't kill you.. Hahaha" Chanyeol joked and everyone turned into laughter.

"Umm.. Can.. you.. canyoupleasebringmehomemydriveristakingmyparentstotheairportcausetheyneedtogo" she speedily said it.

"Speak slowly Yeong, we don't un-" before Chen finished his sentence, Xiumin interrupted.

"Na arasso! Gwaenchanha, let's go now?" he smiled.

"Kamsahabnida oppa!" 

 

As soon as they arrived....

 

 

 

 

"Woah! Daebak! This is your house?! IT'S A MANSION!" the boys yelled excitedly as they exited the car.

"Guys if you don't mind, do you want to enter?" she smiled.

"OF COURSE!" They yelled together and rushed inside.

 

"Woah in this big house, you're alone?" Lay asked as he wandered around the house.

"Yupp, but every once in a year my parents will come back here. They don't really care though about me, all they care about is my eonni. But she's with them, so I'm left here with the maids." she smiled as she sat down.

"Kyungsoo oppa, mind cooking dinner for us?" she did an aegyo in front of him.

"Gwiyeowo! Okay, where's the kitchen?" he smiled.

"Here." she opened the door and it revealed....

 

 

 

"Am I dreaming to cook here?"

Tao slapped his arms.

"YAH YOU HUANG ZITAO WHY DID YOU SL-" Before he finished his anger, the younger cut him off.

"Telling you that it's not a dream." 

 

"Umm.. Oppa, since I can't cook, do you want for the maids to help you?" 

"Sure, if you're fine with it.. hehehe" he answered, still walking around the luxurious kitchen.

 

How was it? I know it's short *don't kill me*
 
Anyways planning for another update today, please wait for it^^