Chapter 3

Forever strangers [HIATUS]

 

[You/Nara POV]

"10-A... 10-B... 10-C... 10-D... 10-E! This is her class! Urgh, doesn't mean when you're a sunbae to us, you can do whatever you want, selfish brat!" I gritted my teeth as I knocked on the door. 

"Good morning.... umm..." Minah eonni, the class leader, tried to read my name but it was covered with my hair. "Kim Nara" I smiled and bowed to her. "What can I help you?" she asked. "Can I please talk to Jiyeon eonni for a while? It's a serious matter." I tried to sound as serious as I could. "Sure wait a minute." she called Jiyeon out. 

"What is it that you want to tell me?" she rolled her eyes. urgh such a ! "I don't have much time, so be quick" she snapped.

"I'm just here to say that.. PUT UP YOUR Y ATTITUDE AND FACE REALITY. HELL TO THE O PARK JIYEON, LUHAN WAS OKAY WITH THAT AND YOU HAD TO MADE A MESS FROM THAT?!" It took lots of courage to say those things right in front of her face. "I have no time for this." and with that she slammed the door right in front of my face. 

How can I not be annoyed after seeing what happened to Shin Yeong yesterday! You're gonna pay for this, . I muttered as I took my seat.

 

"Kim Nara, I have a new arrangement yesterday. From today onwards, your seatmate is Oh Sehun and Shin Yeong's seatmate will be Xi Luhan. That's it, no complain." Ms. Shim declared as she entered. What the?! I was smiling as she started the lesson but inside I was really fuming and ready to explode. 

"Ms. Shim! Mianhae, we're late~" a boy entered with another one following behind. "It's okay boys, take a seat." she smiled. SUCH FAKE!

"You're the girl in the bubble tea thhop, aren't you?" the boy bluntly asked.

"Sehun?" I whispered and he nodded.

 

After School

 

"Umm... Nara right?" Luhan flashed me a smile.

"Ne oppa." I answered while still keeping my eyes on my phone.

"Where's your friend? Shin Yeong?" he asked.

"Ta zai yi yuan (She's in the hospital)" I replied in Chinese.

"Woah! NI ke yi jiang hua yu! Eh.. Ta wei shen me zai yi yuan ne? (Why is she there?)" he asked again.

"Come with me" I said and led him to the hospital. 

 

"Yeong! Guess who's coming!" I excitedly rushed inside.

"Ummm.. Umma and Appa?" she asked confusedly. Well, her parents doesn't really care about her so... yeah, you know.

"Aniya! IT'S LUHAN!" I yelled as he entered the room. "Annyeonghaseyo..." He bowed.

[Shin Yeong POV]

"Lu-lu-lu-luhan oppa!" I couldn't believe my eyes. XI LUHAN, my ultimate bias, is right in front of my eyes!

"What happened to you?" he asked gently as he took a sit. "I'll be leaving first!" Nara smirked as she left the room.

"My skin is allergic to bread flour, once it touches, I will get so red and bumps will start to appear then I wiill faint and when I wake up, I will look so green just like shrek!" I started crying. Aish such a crybaby! I scolded myself in my heart.

"Are you okay now? When can you go?" he was so worried, I could see it in his eyes.

"Ne gwaenchanha oppa, doctor says I can leave after 1 week" I smiled. 

"I'm terribly sorry Shin Yeong-ah, I didn't mean to put you in trouble.." he mumbled as his eyes got teary.

"Oppa.. it's not your fault." I smiled and wiped his tears. "You don't look handsome anymore when you cry so you won't be my ultimate bias anymore too!" I joked. "Yah!" he started tickling me.

...

[Author POV]

You decided to go to the mall as it was close to the hospital and you're pretty bored. As you were dropped off, you came in and saw a guy with shades running towards you. "Nara-yah!" he tapped your shoudler. "Eh oppa you're here too? Let's eat! I'm hungry!" You pulled him to Mc Donalds and ordered 2 fried chicken for you and him.

"Nara-yah, can I have your phone number pleatheeeee?" he shows his puppy eyes to you.

"Gwiwoyeo! I'll key it in for you" you took his phone and keyed in your number. "Kamthahabnida Nara-yah!" he smiled again. "Oppa, I think I need to go now.. Shin Yeong is looking for me.." You said to him as you both finished your foods. "Oh Okay, I'll be going too then! Thee you at thchool!" he waved at you and you ran back to the hospital.

...

[You/Nara POV]

"He left you already?" I asked her as I sat on the sofa. "EXO-M has a schedule." she plainly stated.

"Yah don't be so sad, you look uglier than shrek that way!" I merong-ed her. "Aish stop it Mandu!" she whined just like a kid.

"Mandu are you hungry?"

"I just ate Mc Donals.. Wae? Are you?"

"VERY!"

"Camkaman." I smiled and took my phone out.

 

MOM

 

[15:34] Nara - Mom please bring some food for me and Shin Yeong, we're in room 523

[15:40] Mom - Okay princess, wait!

 

"Shin Yeong eonni!" Little Minji ran up to her cousin as she flew the door open. "Nara eonni!" she then noticed my presence and diverted her attentions towards me. "Minji you grew taller! Wait for a while, Lauren (my little sister) will arrive soon!" I hugged her.

 

[15:52] Nara - Mom bring Lauren along!

 

I slid my phone back into my bag and played with Minji while Shin Yeong is talking with her aunt.

"Food is ready!" My mom break the door open and carried the food box upwards. "Mom stop it." I mentally face palmed myself to let me not die from embarassment. 

"I brought chicken soup and salmon for you Shin Yeong!" she took the box out and gave it to her. "Thanks Aunt Maura.." she smiled and started eating.

"Mom what about me?"

"NO FOOD FOR YOU NARA, you're getting fatter!" she scolded me and there Lauren came running inside.

"Minji!" she hugged Minji as she was so excited to meet her friend.

 

(^^)

1029 words this chapter~

Please comment, subscribe and upvote this fanfic <3 saranghae :*