Chapter 4

Forever strangers [HIATUS]

Sorry for the late update~ It's the exam week *sobs*

Please wish the best for me! ^^

_____

[Author's POV]

You took your seat and took out your phone. The red light blinked and you immediately check it out.

 

SEHUN1

 

[07:02] Sehun - Hey where are you? The boys and I just arrived :)

[07:05] Nara - I'm in the class already, pabo --

[07:07] Sehun - You're so early! I'll be there soon!

 

You slid your phone back into your pocket. Such a cute guy... You thought to yourself.

 

"Nara-yah!" You looked up in shock as a male's voice boomed, calling your name. "HUH?" You accidentally yelled out. "Oppa?" You just realised that it was Sehun, who just came into the class. "Why are you thhouting jutht now?" He laughed. "Yah of course I'm shocked!" You hit his hand jokingly and patted his chair, telling him to sit. Nara you're so cute.. He thought as he took his seat beside you.

...

"Yeong I brought food for us!" I excitedly yelled and banged the door open. 

"Nara! You're embarrassing!" Both of you giggled and started eating the tteokbokki. "It's so NICE! Where did you got this?" she asked, her eyes beaming with excitement.

"Me and Sehun cooked all of this together during ECA (extra curriculum activities)! We joined cooking, awesome right?:P" you took another container which holds the shark fin soup. "Do I really have to eat soups?" she face-palmed herself. Apparently, Shin Yeong hates soups so much that everytime she eats it she might spill everything out again. "Eat, so you can get back quickly. AND DON'T YOU DARE THROW IT OUT, ARASSO??" You purposely made your voice higher at the last sentence to warn her. "Eyyy, you look exactly like a grandma now!" she laughed and clapped her hands. Retarded seal --" You thought to yourslef and sat at the comfy sofa.

"How's Luhan doing?" she asked in the middle of eating.

"He misses you so much. Actually he was the one who cook the soups there.." You kind of whispered the last parts but it was loud enough for Shin Yeong to hear it. 

"WHAT?! REALLY?! I'll finish it all!" she yelled like a kid and gobbled them down quickly. "They are so nice!" she the corner of her lips and ate the other soups. "Yeong stop acting like a kid." This time, you were the one who face-palmed yourself. You mentally screamed in embarrassment as people started to look inside the room from the window. "Ignore them Nara, enjoy our world!~" she continued eating and ignored everyone.

...

[Luhan's POV]

"Gege, I'll be out for a short while." I took my bag and rushed off to the hospital. 

 

"Shin Yeong-ah!" I ran to her and held her hands. "How are you feeling? Better?" She smiled, "As better as I could be."

"I'll be leaving the both of you here." Nara put on that creepy smile once again and went out of the room.

"How was the soup?" I asked in concern as I was scared it might be cold when it reached her. 

"It was the best!" she praised me and clapped her hands, just like a fangirl. You're lips are so cute, I really want to kiss them so badly now I mumbled to myself and smiled seeing my girl so happy.

\(^^)/

Hey~ Sorry for the short update, mom's getting home ._.

Anyways, please subscribe, upvote and comment! :)

Kamsahabnida <3