Chapter 1

Forever strangers [HIATUS]

Decided to update today since I'm so excited ^^

Enjoy~

_____

[Your POV]

"Nara-yah!" Shin Yeong panted and tapped my shoulders. "Let me guess, eonni must've left you again.. Right?" I chuckled. 

"Yah! Don't look at me like that! It's her fault she didn't wake me up and just turned the alarm off!" she pouted.

"Aish stop acting like a kid, kaja!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her to class. 

 

"Alright class, I have an announcement. EXO, the new boyband, will transfer here from tomorrow onwards. PLEASE, NO SCREAMING AND FANGIRLING, make them feel comfortable. Arasso?" Ms. Shim, our homeroom and also maths teacher, explained. 

"What the.. who the hell is exo" I mumbled and took my maths books out as the bell rang.

 

Lunch Time

 

"OMO Mandu! (she gave me this nickname since I love mandu so much) Can you believe this?! EXO will be here!! ><" she squealed as we lined up to buy our food. "Who the hell is EXO?" I blurted out accidentally and she glared at me. "This is why you shouldn't be outside your home country for so long. I'll tell you later, let's eat first." We grabbed our food and sat down.

"So who are they?" I tried to break the silence between us. "Look Nara, they're the new boyband from SM!" she excitedly screamed, causing the whole canteen to look at us. "Shut up Yeong! (my nickname for her)" I jokingly slapped her hands and continued eating. 

 

KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

 

"The killer is coming!" Mimi, the class leader, announced as she saw Ms. Heo, our killer teacher, coming. 

"There will be no class for the rest of the day since we will have our meeting. You are all dismissed." Ms Heo plainly said and left.

"OMO! Since when did Ms. Heo became so kind?!" Shin Yeong pulled my hands and we ran to the bubble tea shop. We took a seat and our orders immediately came without we ordering, since we always come here after school. 

[Shin Yeong POV]

I can't believe this! EXO is coming tomorrow! I pulled Nara into the bubble tea shop and started sipping mine when my phone suddenly vibrated.

 

EXO FANCAFE1

 

[12:45] Jiyeon - Come back to school to make a welcoming cake for EXO tomorrow! 

[12:48] Shin Yeong - Ne camkaman^^

[12:49] Yeon hee - I'm still here, I'm heading there now.

 

I slid my phone back into my pocket.

"Nara-yah, I need to go back to school. Jiyeon wants to make a welcoming cake for EXO tomorrow." I muttered.

"Gwaenchanha, go now! Be careful!" she smiled. I stood up and waved to her. 

...

[Sehun POV]

"Hyung!" I complained as we were suddenly informed about the school transfering. I ran to my room and locked myself there.

"Maknae! We will treat you bubble tea afterwards! Promise! Open the door now pleasseee??" Luhan hyung shouted from outside.

BUBBLE TEA!! >< 

I rushed up and unlocked the door. "I'll change now!" I excitedly change into something casual and got into the car.

 

"Which one?" Luhan hyung asked as we arrived. "chocolate!" I cheerfully replied and search for a seat. "Eh hyung! No empty theat!" I whined as I saw all of them full except for one table which was meant for 4, but only a girl was sitting there.

"umm.. excuthe me, can we theat here?" I nervously ask as her eyes were glued on her phone.

"Huh? yeah, sure. But why are you wearing sunglasses and a cap inside a store? That's... weird." she commented.

"Shhhh, I'm Thehun from EXO, so I need to wear dithguitheth." I whispered.

"What? I don't understand." she looked confused. Aish curse my twisted tongue!

"He means, he's sehun from EXO. I'm Luhan by the way, from EXO too." Luhan hyung came and sat down.

 

"EXO.. what?" she bluntly asked. WHAT?! how can she not know EXO?!

"Ummm... the new boyband?" Luhan hyung tried to explain.

"Oh, now I know. You guys will be coming to YS HIGH SCHOOL starting from tomorrow right? I'm Nara, sorry I never knew about you guys cause I just returned here a few weeks ago." she smied. Aaaa she's so cutee ><'

"I expect to thee you tomorrow, nara-ssi. We need to go now, bye!" I waved to her as manager hyung was waiting outside with his arms crossed.

 

(^^)

Sorry short update, but anyways I'm so excited about this fic!

Please comment, subscribe and upvote \m/ 

kamsahabnida <3