97. When he finds out that you're still a high school student

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

97. When he finds out that you're still a high school student

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

Requested by: Arisa_jun

 

As soon as you entered your apartment, you fell right down on the couch. You suddenly heard strange sounds coming from your kitchen and quickly got up from the couch. You grabbed the closest weapon you could find, which was an umbrella. You carefully walked inside your kitchen and found Jiyong sitting there. He was eating and looked up at you in surprise. You lowered your weapon umbrella and sighed in relief.

 

"You almost scared me to death!"

"Same goes for you. What the hell are you doing with that umbrella?"

"I thought it was a robber or something" You said as you put the umbrella down. You walked over to him and looked down at his food. "Can i have some? I didn't make it to lunch today and we're not allowed to eat in classes".

He nodded and fed you some of his food. You sat down next to him and he looked at you confused. "Wait, why are you wearing a high school uniform?" He looked up at you.

"Because i go to high school?" You looked at him dumbfounded.

He dropped his food on the plate and his jaw fell down. "Please... tell me you're joking right now".

"Why? What's wrong with it?"

"What's wrong with it?" He shook his head. "I'm almost 25, ____. That means you're around... 16-19. I really do hope you're not 16 years old".

"I'm not 16, i'm 19".

He sighed. "I knew you were younger than me, but i didn't expect you to be a high school student".

"Is that a problem?"

"Well, apart from the fact that i'm a ert, no. If this relationship is made public, i could be in serious trouble. I can't afford another scandal, ____. Dammit, i wish i knew this before i started dating you. If i did, then-"

"Then you wouldn't date me, right?" You finished the sentence for him and sighed. "I knew it" You said as you got off your chair. "Well, it was nice while it lasted, Jiyong. Have a happy life" You turned around to walk to your room, but you felt him grab your wrist. You turned around to look at him.

"I'm not saying i'm not happy i met you, because i am. I like you way too much to let you go now. It's just... i'm much more older than you and some people might not... be okay with it. I could possibly end up in jail for dating someone so young as you. I'm taking a huge risk here".

"So what do you want to do?"

"I... want to be with you. You should have told me your age sooner, but i'm okay with it. I just need to know you are too. I don't want to go to jail for liking someone, so i need to know you're prepared for whatever is coming and if you're ready to be with me, despite getting alot of bad comments about this relationship. I need to know that you are prepared for this scandal that might happen. We're both taking huge risks here, but i need to know this. If this relationship is made public and our age difference too, i need to know if you will backstab me or not. You have a saying in this and i need to make sure you won't tell anyone i forced you into doing anything you didn't want to do. Can you do that?"

You nodded. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter