94. When your child asks you where babies comes from

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

94. When your child asks you where babies comes from

Seungri - Lee Seunghyun

Requested by: daesungforever264

 

"Appa?" Your little son looked up at Seungri who was going over the lyrics for his new song. He looked up at him and smiled.

"What is it, my son?" He asked as he ruffled his hair.

"What did you mean when you said to umma that the two of you should practice making another baby?"

"When did you hear that?"

"Last night".

"Ah, well, i was just telling umma that we might get you a little sister or brother soon, and i wanted us to practice, but your umma wasn't in the mood. I want to make it perfect when we're giving you another sibling and pratice makes perfect".

He nodded. "Why didn't umma want to?"

"Beats me" Seungri shrugged. "I mean, your appa is handsome, right? How can she resist this?"

Your son laughed. "You're just not as handsome as me, appa".

His smile disappeared and he raised a brow at his son as he crossed his arms. "Say what?"

"Umma can't resist me" Your son stuck your tounge out at him and ran into the kitchen where you were. Seungri quickly ran after him. Your son pulled in your shirt and you looked down, smiling at him. "Umma!" He lifted his hands upwards and you picked him up. He kissed you on the cheek and stuck his tounge out at Seungri.

"See?! Umma can't resist me! Therefore i'm more handsome than you!" You laughed as Seungri sighed.

"You sure you wanna say that to the only person who can gives you a little brother or sister?" Seungri smirked as he walked up to the two of you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and smiled at your son.

"I'm sorry, appa!" Your son shouted. He looked at you. "Umma, please, practice making a baby with appa right now!"

"Yes, umma. Please, practice with appa" Seungri said in a mocking voice.

You rolled your eyes and looked down at your son. "Remember this, my son. Girls are not just here for... making babies with. Don't treat them like your appa does, okay? Be nice to them and show them you love them".

"I will, umma!" You smiled and put him down. He ran back into the living room.

Seungri leaned against the kitchen counter with his arms crossed. He glared at you. "I know you're not with me just because of..." He looked around and whispered ", you know. I am nice to you and i show you that i love you, don't i? I'm not a bad husband... am i?"

You shook your head and smiled. "No, you're not. But if you start teaching our son about this early, you'll be a bad appa".

"I'm just preparing him for it. With comes huge responsibility. I just want to teach him to not make any mistakes".

"Did you take responsibility the first time you had ?"

He cleared his throat. "No... and that was a mistake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter