93. When your child asks you where babies comes from

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

93. When your child asks you where babies comes from

Daesung - Kang Daesung

Requested by: daesungforever264

 

Daesung and your little son were sitting on the floor, both looking up at the tv screen. Some child show was on and they're eyes were both glued to the tv. You smiled as you watched them.

 

When Daesung wasn't looking, your son grabbed the remote and changed the channel. A tv program with some woman giving birth was shown and Daesung's eyes grew wide. He screamed and turned the tv off. He looked at your son.

 

"T-that's enough tv. Let's go outside and play, shall we?"

Your son looked up at him. "Appa, what was that woman doing? Was she in pain?"

"Eh..." Daesung scratched back of his head nervously. "I can't know for sure, but i think she was in alot of pain".

"Why?"

"Why? Uh... she was... she was..." He sighed and looked up at you with begging eyes. You smirked and turned around and walked back into the kitchen. He sighed and you could hear him trying to explain it to your son. "You see, when you were born, umma was in alot of pain too, just like that woman".

"Oh. So she had a baby in her tummy?"

Daesung smiled. "Yes".

"How did the baby get in the tummy?"

Daesung's smile disappeared and he sighed. "Eh.. it was the baby's appa who did it".

"How did he do it?"

"How? Eh... he... he gave her a seed..."

"Ah, so if a guy gives umma a seed, she will get a baby in her tummy?"

"I guess you can put it that way" Daesung said. "But i'm the only guy who can give umma a seed".

"So... no one else can give umma a seed? Only you? Not even uncle Jiyong?"

"Well, they can, but they'll die if they try to. Especially uncle Jiyong".

Your son nodded and smiled. "So if i give a girl a seed, she will get a baby in her tummy?"

"Eh... well.... sure... in the future, when you're much much much older, that could happen, yes". 

Your son smiled and nodded. "I should start collecting seeds then! I want alot of babies!" He got up from the floor and ran outside. Daesung took a deep breath before running after him.

 

 If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl who have wanted to be a nor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter