89. When he goes to your house

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

89. When he goes to your house

Seungri - Lee Seunghyun

Requested by: VIPJan12

 

"Ahh, i'm so nervous!" Seungri shouted as he was driving towards your mother's house.

"Don't worry" You smiled at him. "My mom is a nice person, she'll love you".

"My members tried to teach me how to behave. You know what my dear leader that i love so much said to me?"

You tried holding in a laugh. "What?"

"Break up with ____, so you won't embarrass her" He tightened his grip on the steering wheel as you laughed.

"Seungri, everything is going to be fine. Besides, it's too late to turn back now. We're already here".

"Oh boy..." He mumbled as he drove up to the driveway.

 

The reason you were visiting your mother was because it was her birthday and she had told you to bring Seungri along. He was naturally scared to death.

 

"Honey, i don't think i'm feeling so good" Seungri said as the two of you walked towards the door.

"Too late to turn back now" You smirked as you knocked on the door. 

Seungri's eyes widened and he straightened himself up. The door opened and your mother smiled. "____!" She hugged you while Seungri was smiling at the sight of the two of you. She let go off you and turned her gaze towards Seungri. "And you must be Seunghyun".

"Yes, it's nice to meet you" He smiled and bowed. 

"You're even more handsome in real life" Seungri smiled shyly at the comment as the three of you made your way into the house.

"Happy birthday, mom" You said.

Seungri smiled. "Yes, happy birthday".

She waved her hand in the air. "Aigoo, let's not talk about that. It will only remind me that i'm getting old. Instead, let me hear about the two young kids here. How is it going for you two? Are you treating my daughter well?"

"Ah, yes" Seungri smiled and glanced over at you. "She's an amazing girl".

"You're pretty amazing yourself" Your mother smiled at him. Seungri pointed to a picture and looked at you.

"Is that you?"

"Eh... yes" You answered shyly.

He looked back at the picture and smiled. "So cute".

"Ah, you wanna see more baby pictures? Hang on, i'll get the albums!" Your mother said before disappearing out of the room.

"Mom, no!" You shouted, but it was useless. She was already gone.

Seungri chuckled. "I wanna see".

 

The birthday finally ended and you and Seungri were on the way home. Seungri wasn't nervous at all anymore, he was having a blast. You, on the other hand, was not so happy.

 

"Come on, it wasn't that bad" Seungri smiled at you.

"Not that bad?!" Your mother had told Seungri about everything that had happened to you while growing up and most of them were embarrassing stories you didn't want Seungri to know about. "I think it was pretty bad!"

He chuckled. "Well, i told you, i wanted to know everything about you. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter