86. When he tells you he loves you for the first time

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

86. When he tells you he loves you for the first time

Taeyang - Dong Youngbae

 

You walked inside your apartment after a long day at work. You threw your keys on the table and was about to turn on the light when you saw a small candle on the table. "Did i light a candle before i left?" You shook your head and was about to blow it out when you noticed another candle on the floor. "What the hell?..."

 

You walked over to the candle and saw many other candles leading towards your room. You followed them and opened the door, revealing more candles formed like a heart with Taeyang sitting on the bed with 12 red roses in his hand, smiling at you.

 

"Taeyang?" You asked confused. "What are you doing?"

"Come here" He grabbed your hand and pulled you down on the bed. He stood over you. "____... we've been together for a really long time now, 5 months, 7 days, 5 hours, 6 minutes and 5 seconds to be exact and i think we should take our relationship to the next level. I don't know if you feel the same thing i do, but i need to get this off my chest" He grabbed your hand and looked down at them as he was talking. "Living without you is like not being able to breathe, i need you around me and i want you to know it. I want you to know how much... how much i love you".

"E-excuse me? Say that last thing again".

"I want you to know how much i love you. I love you, ____. I feel like we're so good together and we get along so well. I don't know if you feel the same thing as i do, but i love you. Alot. My parents always told me when i'm in love with a girl, i have to make sure she knows it, or else i will lose her. I don't wanna lose you, so therefore i'm telling you my feelings right now. I have now fully given you my heart and i hope you take good care of it..." 

You wrapped your arms around his neck and sobbed into his neck. "You have mine as well..." You mumbled through your nonstop sobbing. You pulled away from him, but only so you could look at him. You looked up in his eyes. "I love you too, Taeyang".

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl who have wanted to be a normal girl her whole life, hasn't been able to because at the age of 7 her family was in an acciden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter