84. When he tells you he loves you for the first time

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

84. When he tells you he loves you for the first time

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

 

You and Jiyong were at YG in the recording studio. Jiyong was writing a song while you were patiently watching him. You put your elbows on the table and leaned your head on the hands, watching Jiyong closely. He looked up at you with a half smirk for a second before continuing writing.

 

"Are you bored?" He asked while writing.

"Nope" You smiled at him and reached your hand out to touch his hair. A smile grew on his lips and he grabbed your wrist and looked up at you. 

"Babe, if you keep distracting me like that, i won't be able to finish this. I'm almost done, so please, just be a little more patient, alright?"

"Alright" You crossed your arms and leaned back in the seat. You threw your head back and looked up at the ceiling.

 

20 minutes passed. Jiyong tapped you on the knee and you looked up at him. He smiled at you.

 

"All done".

"Really? Let me see!" You tried to take a peak at what he had written, but he quickly grabbed the paper and hit it behind his back.

"I have a better idea. Let me sing it to you".

You smiled. "Okay, go ahead".

 

He cleared his throat and started singing this. A/N: Just ignore the last part about "J".

 

"So what do you think?" He leaned forward in the seat to get closer to your face. He smiled and grabbed your hands, carefully swaying them back and forth.

"I liked it, it's a really good song" You smiled at him. "Just like all the other songs you wrote".

He nodded. "I always write about things that happens in my life, about who i am and this is just another GD orignial".

"So... what's your inspiration for this song?" You tried your best to hide a smile.

He chuckled. "Well, it's about this amazing girl i know that i'm crazy about. She means the world to me, so i decided to write a song about her. I hope she likes it".

"I'm sure she will" You and Jiyong smirked at each other.

Jiyong leaned closer down to your face. "I've been working on this song for about a week now, i wanted it to be perfect. No one else has heard it yet. I wanted you to be the first one to hear it. This... is a song about a girl that has stolen my heart and that girl... i'm in love with her".

"Eh... just so we're on the same page here, am i that  girl?" You asked as you pointed to yourself.

Jiyong laughed. "Who else would it be? You're my only girl".

"But... you said... love..."

He nodded. "That's right, i'm in love with you, ____. I've been wanting to tell you for quite a while now, but i figured i should do it in a romantic and special way, so i decided to write a song to you and preform it for you and then tell you that i love you".

"Wow..." You leaned back in your seat.

"Are you upset?" His face was all serious now. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter