75. When he wants you to dress more like a girl

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

75. When he wants you to dress more like a girl

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

Requested by: Arisa_jun

 

"Hey, ____!" You heard Jiyong's voice and smiled immediately.

"In here!" You yelled from inside your room. You were wearing a huge, black hoodie with a pair of sweatpants and your hair was hanging down. Jiyong walked into the room and once he saw what you were wearing, he sighed.

"We're going on a date at a 5 star restaurant, not McDonalds, ____. Why are you wearing that?" He said as he shook his head in disbelief.

"First of all, i did not know we would go to a fancy place. Second of all, don't you ever dare make fun of McDonalds. They have very high standards".

"Oh yeah, all the babies that go there are very graceful" He said sarcastically. 

You crossed your arms and glared at him. "Are you calling me a baby?"

He smiled and walked over to you. "Sometimes you act like one" He grabbed your hands. "I just want to go to a place where i don't get food thrown at me, okay?"

You sighed. "Fine, but i don't have any fancy clothes".

A smirk grew on his lips. "I thought so, so i bought you this" He took a bag that he had hid behind his back and gave it you. "Change into that".

 

You nodded and went into the bathroom. 10 minutes later you came out wearing this:

 

"Jiyong... this isn't exactly me..." You mumbled as you looked down at your dress and frowned.

"I disagree" He smirked and looked you up and down. "I think it fits you perfectly".

"Jiyong" You groaned. "I don't like these kind of clothes. I'm not a fashionista like you are" You pouted as you looked at his outfit. His outfits always looked amazing,

 

"And you're the fashionista's girlfriend" He slid his arm around your waist and kissed your cheek. "Just this once, okay? You look beautiful".

You sighed, but gave in. "Fine, but just this once".

 

He smiled and walked you out to his car.

 

 

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

 

 

My other fanfics

 

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

Characters: Park Mi Young (OC), B.A.P and Super Junior.

Park Mi Young is the step sister of Jung Daehyun and she is close with his other friends too. They all treat each other like family, especially when her dad, who works as a cop has to go undercover for a case to catch a gang and leaves Mi Young to Daehyun. 

What Mi Young don't know i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter