74. When you're on a ferris wheel together

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

74. When you're on a  ferris wheel together

Seungri - Lee Seunghyun

Requested by: Captaintabi

 

You and Seungri were at an amusement park, now on the ferris wheel. You looked out the window, smiling. "Look how small everyone looks!"

"Yeah" Seungri mumbled, smiling shyly. He watched you in amazement and couldn't take his eyes off you. "____?"

"Yeah?" You turned around and looked at him.

He took a deep breath and grabbed your hand. He wouldn't dare staring into your eyes, he might lose his confidence if he did so. Instead he kept looking down at your hands. "For a long time now... i've been having these... different kind of feelings towards you. You're my best friend and you will always be. But... i don't want to be just your friend anymore, i want to be your boyfriend" He said as he played with your fingers.

 

You just stared at him in silence and none of you uttered a word. 5 minutes of silence passed. He couldn't take this silence anymore and finally looked up into your eyes.

 

"____? Are you... angry?"

You punched his shoulder lightly. "You idiot!" You shouted, now tears streaming down your face. "Do you have any idea of how much i've been suffering, not being able to tell you that i love you?! I've watched you kiss, touch and hug other girls and it's been killing me all this time. I've suffered so much and now you tell me you like me?!"

He smiled widely. "You love me?"

You took a deep breath and nodded. "Yes. Yes, i do".

He smiled. "I love you too, ____. Why didn't you confess to me sooner?! It would have saved me time trying to make you jealous by using all those girls!" He sighed. 

"You... you were trying to make me jealous?"

"Of course i did and i guess it worked" He smirked at you. 

"You idiot" You mumbled, but you were smiling.

"From now on..." He leaned closer to you. "I'm your idiot" He said as he pressed your lips together.

 

 

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

 

 

My other fanfics

 

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

Characters: Park Mi Young (OC), B.A.P and Super Junior.

Park Mi Young is the step sister of Jung Daehyun and she is close with his other friends too. They all treat each other like family, especially when her dad, who works as a cop has to go undercover for a case to catch a gang and leaves Mi Young to Daehyun. 

What Mi Young don't know is that B.A.P is also a gang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter