73. When you couldn't go to his concert

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

73. When you couldn't go to his concert

Taeyang - Dong Youngbae

Requested by: Courcour

 

You walked into your room and put your purse down on the chair. You threw yourself on the bed and groaned. Big Bang was having a concert near you and you wanted to go so badly, but because of work you weren't able to.

 

You lifted your head and looked up at the Taeyang poster hanging on the wall above your bed. You leaned up and kissed the poster on the cheek. "I wish i could meet you... and kiss you on your cheek like this" You mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

 

You heard some noises in your room and slowly opened your eyes. Someone was in your room, looking at your pictures, your posters, everything that was in your room.

 

"Who... who are you?" You said in a sleepy voice as you sat up.

The person turned around and it turned out to be Taeyang. He flashed a smile at you. "You're awake" He sat down on your bed, turning on the small lamp that was standing on your nightstand. "You don't know who i am?"

"No, i do... but... what are you doing here? In my bedroom?"

"Shh" He mumbled as he pressed his finger on top of your lips. "Let's not waste our breath saying useless things" He smirked and leaned down and kissed you. Your eyes shot open and you looked around in your dark bedroom.

"Dammit... just a dream" You mumbled as you went back to sleep.

 

 

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

 

 

My other fanfics

 

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

Characters: Park Mi Young (OC), B.A.P and Super Junior.

Park Mi Young is the step sister of Jung Daehyun and she is close with his other friends too. They all treat each other like family, especially when her dad, who works as a cop has to go undercover for a case to catch a gang and leaves Mi Young to Daehyun. 

What Mi Young don't know is that B.A.P is also a gang and when she finds out she runs straight into the arms of another gang member.

 

Runaway

Characters: Yoon Kyung Mi (OC), Big Bang and Lee Hongki.

Yoon Kyung Mi was 16 years old when h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter