66. When he sees you with your gay best friend

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

66. When he sees you with your gay best friend

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

Requested by: BinguGirls321

 

Jiyong had told you he would come to your apartment later today, so when the door bell rang, you immediately thought it was him. You wondered why he rang the door bell though, when he has his own key. But when you opened the door, it turned out to be your old best friend from high school that you hadn't seen in 5 years. 

 

You were both sitting on your couch, talking about everything you used to do together and what you had been up to these 5 years. That's why you didn't notice it when someone had made his way into your apartment. You threw your head back on the couch, laughing at something your friend said. 

 

When you looked up from laughing, you saw Jiyong standing there, with crossed arms and he didn't look happy.

 

"Oh, Jiyong!" You smiled and stood up. "Guess who's here! My best friend from high school showed up! I haven't seen him in like 5 years!"

"Fantastic" Jiyong said in a sarcastic tone as he looked suspiciously at your friend. You ignored it all and turned to your friend.

"This is Jiyong, my-"

"Boyfriend. Her lovely, perfect, protective boyfriend" Jiyong said as he slid an arm around your waist. "I work out too. You know, in case i need to beat someone up, for... oh, i don't know, hitting on my girlfriend" He glared at your friend.

"I-i-is that s-so?" Your friend stuttered.

"He's hot, isn't he?" You giggled as you sat down on the couch. Jiyong sat down next to you and to his dismay, you were sitting in the middle. Your friend giggled along with you and took a long, good look at Jiyong, before looking down at the floor again, slightly blushing. "But don't get any ideas, he's all mine" You looked up at Jiyong and smiled. "Right?"

Jiyong looked at you, then your friend, then back at you. "R-right" He cleared his throat and looked at your friend. "So you're... i mean... you like... i mean... You prefer... i mean..."

"Yes, i'm gay" Your friend finished his sentence for him. 

"Oh" Jiyong nodded. "I'll let you get back to your... catching up" He mumbled as he awkwardly walked to your kitchen. You looked after him and smiled.

"So cute when he's jealous".

 

 

My other fanfics

 

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

Characters: Park Mi Young (OC), B.A.P and Super Junior.

Park Mi Young is the step sister of Jung Daehyun and she is close with his other friends too. They all treat each other like family, especially when her dad, who works as a cop has to go under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter