63. When he sees you crying

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

63. When he sees you crying

Seungri - Lee Seunghyun

 

You were lying in your bed and Seungri was lying next to you, peacefully sleeping. You envied him right now. How could he sleep so peacefully after that movie?! 

 

You and Seungri had decided to watch a horror movie right before you went to bed. Bad idea. It obviously scared you, but you didn't tell Seungri anything about it. You were to proud to admit you were afraid. You tried your best to hide the fact that you were scared, so here you were, in your bed with your blanket pulled up until they stopped right under your eyes.

 

You looked around the whole room, but it was pitch dark and you couldn't see anything. That scared you even more. You stopped breathing when you thought you heard a sound coming from the living room. You carefully shook Seungri.

 

"Seungri?" You called out his name.

"Mmm?" He groaned.

"I think... i think someone's in the living room".

"No, you're just hearing things. It's just because of the movie, just go back to sleep".

Then you heard another sound. "No, it's not. I swear, someone is here".

He sighed. "Go back to sleep, ____".

 

You sighed and stood up from the bed. You were scared to death, but if Seungri wasn't going to check, you had to. You grabbed your umbrella that was in the closet and held it up as you walked out. You turned the lights on and suddenly someone jumped in front of you.

 

"BOOOOO!!!" You screamed and dropped your umbrella. It was not a person, it looked just like the werewolf in the movie you were watching with Seungri earlier. 

"OPPA!!!!" You screamed, just as you heard someone laughing. You turned your head around and saw Seungri standing in the doorway.

He nodded towards the werewolf. "Thanks, Jiyong".

The werewolf took off his mask and laughed as well. "No need to thank me, this was fun!" Jiyong looked at you and his smile disappeared. "Oh oh...."

"Hmm?" Seungri walked over to Jiyong and gasped. You were crying. "Oh , ____! Sorry! I was only trying to get you to admit that you were afraid! I didn't think you would actually start crying!" He ran over to you and hugged you.

"I'll leave" He looked down at his mask and smirked. "I'll go scare Daesung now" He put the werewolf mask back on and left.

"____?"

"It's okay..." You mumbled as you wiped your tears. "But if you ever do something like that again, i will kill you with his umbrella!" You grabbed the umbrella off the floor and walked back into your room.

Seungri chuckled. "No more horror movies, got it" He said as he walked after you.

 

 

READ!: So in a few days, i'll be having a visitor and that person will stay for almost a week, which means i won't be able to update. I mean, i can't write fanfics while having company, so therefore, i'll be taking a short break. I hope you all can understand ^^

 

 

My other fanfics

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter