59. When he sees you crying

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

59. When he sees you crying

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

 

You were sitting in the couch infront of your tv with tissues in your hand, quietly sobbing. You were watching a drama and a couple just broke up because of his evil mother and a girl who tries to steal him away from the girl. You started crying louder as the drama only got sadder. 

 

Little did you know that Jiyong was inside your apartment and he heard you crying. You heard loud steps running towards you and quickly paused the drama and turned around. Jiyong looked at you in panic.

 

"____! Why are you crying?!" He rushed over to you and wrapped his arms around you, sliding down on the couch next to you.

"It's... it's..." You wiped your eyes as he nodded, his eyes filled with worry. "They broke up" You managed to say.

"Who broke up?"

You pointed to the tv and he turned his head towards the tv. He sighed and looked back down at you. "Didn't i tell you to stop watching these dramas? You always end up crying" He your hair carefully and wiped your eyes with his thumb.

"But... they're so addicting..."

"I don't like seeing my girlfriend cry" He pouted. "Promise me not to watch them anymore?" You shook your head and turned your attention back to the tv and pressed play. Jiyong sighed, but turned his attention to the tv as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "Fine, i'll let you watch them on one condition. Only watch them when i'm around" He said as he kissed the top of your head.

"Promise" You said, totally into the drama.

 

 

 

READ!: So in a few days, i'll be having a visitor and that person will stay for almost a week, which means i won't be able to update. I mean, i can't write fanfics while having company, so therefore, i'll be taking a short break. I hope you all can understand ^^

 

 

My other fanfics

 

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

Characters: Park Mi Young (OC), B.A.P and Super Junior.

Park Mi Young is the step sister of Jung Daehyun and she is close with his other friends too. They all treat each other like family, especially when her dad, who works as a cop has to go undercover for a case to catch a gang and leaves Mi Young to Daehyun. 

What Mi Young don't know is that B.A.P is also a gang and when she finds out she runs straight into the arms of another gang member.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter