54. When he finds out he wasn't your bias

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

54. When he finds out he wasn't your bias

Seungri - Lee Seunghyun

 

You were sleeping in the couch as Seungri was sitting next to you, looking through your diary. He knew it was wrong to read your diary, but he felt like he didn't know you well enough yet and he was afraid to ask you, but he found your diary accidentally. And by accidentally, that means he was searching all over your room until he found it hidden under your futon. He was getting angrier for every page he read.

 

He found out who you're bias was in Big Bang. Jiyong. He had ripped out about 50 pages of your diary that was only about Jiyong. He stopped ripping out pages when he came to the part where you had written about him. He read until there was only blank pages left. He smirked and grabbed a pen and started writing.

 

You woke up and found Seungri sleeping in a chair. You sat up and stretched your arms out when you suddenly noticed your diary lying on the table. You quickly grabbed it and saw that it was smaller than usual. You flipped trough it and noticed all the pages you had written about Jiyong was gone. You glared at Seungri and flipped through it and saw Seungri had written something in your diary.

 

This is ____'s boyfriend, Seungri writing. I just found out ____ used to be obsessed with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter