50. When he finds out he wasn't your bias

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

50. When he finds out he wasn't your bias

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

 

You, Jiyong and your best friend was in your apartment. Your friend wanted to meet your new boyfriend, so now the three of you were sitting in the couch. Jiyong was leaning his head on his hand as he listened to your friend telling tons of embarrassing stories about you. You sighed.

 

"That's enough" You glared at your friend.

"No, i want to hear more!" Jiyong said and smiled. "I like getting to know what kind of person you were before i came into your life".

"To be honest, i'm shocked that the two of you actually ended up together" Your friend looked at Jiyong. "She was a fan of Big Bang before she met you, but you weren't her bias".

"Okay, that's enough talking" You stood up and smiled nervously. "Let's eat, shall we?"

Jiyong looked up at you. "Who was your bias?"

"It's such a long time ago, i forgot" You said as you walked into the kitchen while Jiyong was glaring at you. He looked at your friend.

"Who was it?"

"I don't really remember his name... I remember he had blue hair. Shirt, was that it? No... wait... T.O.P!" Your friend  said.

"Really?" Jiyong raised an eyebrow at you. He walked over to you and leaned agaisnt the counter. "Why T.O.P?"

You shru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter