48. When he has a girlfriend, but realizes he's in love with you

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

48. When he has a girlfriend, but realizes he's in love with you

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

Requested by: AbbyYoYo

 

I headed down to YG to visit Taeyang again. He had called me, asking if i wanted to come down to hang out with him. It's funny how in the beginning i was only close friends with 2NE1, but now i'm close with some of the Big Bang members too. I used to spend alot of time with Jiyong, but lately i hadn't been seeing him. Instead i had been hanging out with Taeyang. 

 

I walked into the practice room where he told me he would be waiting. He smiled once he saw me. "____!" He ran up to me and hugged me. "It's been so long".

"We hung out yesterday". I said, smiling at him. Jiyong walked past us, giving me a small nod before walking out. I looked after him and sighed. To tell you the truth, i was in love with Jiyong, but he already had a girlfriend. That's why i sort of stayed away from him. I didn't want to fall for him more than i already had.

 

Taeyang grabbed my hand, pulling me in the middle of the dance floor and taught me his new dance moves while Jiyong was secretly watching the two of you through the small window in the door. He sighed and leaned agaisnt the wall. 

 

Why is she always with Taeyang? Why not him? He knew her way before Taeyang did, but still there she was with him instead of Jiyong. Jiyong held his shirt tightly on the left side, near his heart. "Why is it hurting so much?" He whispered. He knew very well why it hurt so much seeing you and Taeyang together, but he didn't want to admit it. He was in love with ____. But he was already dating Kiko.

 

He liked Kiko and all, but... it just wasn't the same. When he saw Kiko with other guys, he didn't care. When he saw ____ with other guys, he was burning on the inside with jealousy. He knew that what he's feeling is wrong, but he can't help it. The rest of Big Bang walked out with ____. They were laughing and Taeyang had his arm wrapped around ____'s shoulder. Jiyong glared at his arm, wanting to rip it right off you. 

 

Taeyang noticed Jiyong standing there. "Oh, Jiyong! Guess what! ____ is coming with us for our japanese tour! She agreed to warm up for us, isn't that great?!"

"Yeah, great..." Jiyong mumbled while looking at you. He just kept staring at your beautiful figure, your long legs, your long, beautiful hair, everything about you was perfect. When Jiyong came back to his senses, the rest of Big Bang was gone. He looked around. "Where did they go?"

You laughed. "Didn't you hear? They were going to get something to eat".

"Oh..." Jiyong scratched the back of his head. "So ____, it's been a really long time since we have hung out. Do you wanna... hang out? Like right now?"

"Eh... s-sure". You replied. "I saw your new music video, can't you teach me the dance?" You smiled at him and he nodded, a smile growing on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter