37. When he sees you with his friend

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

37. When he sees you with his friend

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

Requested by: Arisa_jun

 

You and Seungri were walking in a mall, looking for a birthday present for Jiyong. "Do you think he will like this?" You asked as you held up a jacket.

Seungri studied it. "Hmm... maybe..."

You sighed and hung it back. "Maybe" for Seungri meant not at all. "I brought you here to help me, so help me!"

"Fine, fine" He started looking through the clothes. "You know, ____, this is a really expensive store. I'm sure Jiyong will be happy with just a kiss or more" He looked up and smirked at you, before he went back to look at the clothes. "I'm pretty sure he doesn't want you to spend all your money on clothes for him".

"I don't care, this is the first time we're going to celebrate his birthday, i want to get him something special".

"Alright, alright, how about this?" (Click this to see the outfit).

"That could work..." You grabbed the clothes and walked away to buy it.

 

After seperating with Seungri and buying a birthday cake you decided to stop by at Jiyong's apartment to give him the birthday gift now, since he would be busy on his actual birthday. You rang the door bell and it took a few seconds before the door opened. You smiled at Jiyong who suddenly closed the door in your face. Your smile disappeared and you rang the door bell again. When he didn't open the door, you rang the door bell again and again until he finally opened.

 

He glared at you. "What?!" He shouted at you. You were startled by his angry voice. 

"What the hell is wrong with you today?!" You shouted back.

"What's wrong with me?! Well, let's see, i just found out my girlfriend, no, let me correct that. I just found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter