28. When you're a normal girl who bumps into your idol

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

28. When you're a normal girl who bumps into your idol

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

Requested by: Arisa_jun

 

You were just sitting at your regular coffee shop in your regular seat close to the window. Everything was going as normal, the coffee shop was basically empty, except for a few old people, but the rest of the people were either at their jobs or at school, which is one of the reasons why you liked it so much.

 

You could always be left alone here, no one would bother you. As usual, everything was going as normal. That was, until this guy with blonde hair wearing shades walked in. He had a cap covering his face, but he didn't look like any of the customers that usually hang around here.

 

He was fashionable, really fashionable. Even though the clothes he wore looked worn out, he still looked fashionable. You watched him as he walked up to the counter, ordering something. You couldn't take your eyes off him, there was something familiar about him. Curiosity took over and you left your table and walked up to him. His back was facing you, so he hadn't noticed you yet. Suddenly he turned around and walked straight into you and his coffee that he ordered spilled all over his shirt. 

 

"!" He screamed out as a waiter rushed over to give him some tissues. "I can't use these tissues! This is a special one of a kind shirt! There's only five of those in the world!" The waiter quickly took the tissues back and ran away. The guy looked up at you for the first time. He took his sunglasses off and his ice cold stare was drilling holes through your head, but that's not what you cared about. Infront of you was none other than G-Dragon. "You!" He shouted, making you come back to your senses. "Thanks to you, this shirt is now ruined!" He looked down at his shirt, then back up at you. "How are you going to pay for this?" He crossed his arms.

"P-pay?" 

"Yes, you spilled my coffee and ruined my favorite shirt".

"Ehm... i'll buy you a new coffee?"

He shook his head. "Not in the mood anymore" A few teenage girls walking by the shop noticed G-Dragon and started screaming. He sighed. "Come with me, we're going to my company's building and fix this there" He grabbed your wrist and started dragging you outside of the shop.

"W-wait!" You pulled your hand back to you. He turned around to look at y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter