210. When you break up

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

210. When you break up

T.O.P - Choi Seunghyun

 

You glanced up at Seunghyun for the nth time. He was distant, very distant and although he was on a break from his work right now, he didn't look relaxed at all. It was like his mind was still at work.

 

You quickly looked down at your food when he caught you staring at him. "You're pretty distracted lately, you know..." You mumbled as you poked your food with your chopsticks. You were excited when Seunghyun had told you he was going to take you out to eat, but now your appetite was gone.

He let out a loud sigh as he put his chopsticks down and nodded. "I know".

I know? Is that all he has to say? Nothing more? Not even a 'sorry'? You looked up at him and he was staring down at the table and even though he was known for his poker face, this was something different. There was something else that was wrong with him. And you knew what. You let out a sigh as you put the chopsticks down on the table as well. "You want to break up with me" You didn't question it, you just blurted it out. 

"W-what?" Wide-eyed, he looked up at you. He immediately shook his head. "____, no. That's not it!"

"Then... then what? Why are acting like you're not really here? It doesn't seem like you enjoy spending time with me right now" You leaned back in your chair and crossed your arms, glaring at him. "If you want to go, just go".

"____" He put both his hands on the table and shut his eyes for a few seconds before opening them again. "It's just a lot of wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter