205. When he's drunk

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

205. When he's drunk

T.O.P - Choi Seunghyun

 

You were sitting all wrapped up in a blanket with a pillow in front of you as you focused on the tv screen. You were watching a horror movie alone. You were supposed to watch it today with Seunghyun, but he and Big Bang had some party they had to attend to, and you really wanted to watch the movie, so you decided to just watch it by yourself.

 

But suddenly a loud bang on the door made you turn off the movie and slowly turn towards the door. You unwrapped yourself from the blanket and walked over to the door. You took a deep breath before you opened it and...

 

In fell Seunghyun, face first. You managed to move before he could take you down with him. You bent down next to him and poked his cheek. In response, he let out a loud snore. You giggled as you grabbed his hands and dragged him inside with all your strength. You locked the door and looked down at him, trying to figure out what you would do.

 

He had obviously been drinking, you could smell the beer. In the end, you decided to just put a blanket over him and a pillow under his head. In case he would wake up, you let the door to your room be open so he could easily find his way inside. 

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter