204. When he's drunk

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

204. When he's drunk

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

 

You groaned for the nth time as your phone started ringing... again! You slowly sat up and turned the lights on, glaring at your phone that showed a picture of Jiyong... for the nth time. That boy had gone out with Big Bang, and of course he started drinking and got drunk. While you were sleeping, he had already called you so many times. 

 

You sighed and picked the phone up. "Yah! It's 3 in the morning, i'm sleeping, you idiot!" You screamed into the phone. That part probably wasn't necessary, but you hated it when someone disturbed you in your sleep.

"But babe..." You could hear his child like voice, and he was probably pouting right now. "Oppa just wanted to tell you that he loves you very, very, veryyyyyyyyyyyyy much!"

"And i love you so very much too! Especially if you would let me sleep without calling me during nighttime. Call me when you sober up, okay?"

"But ____.... oppa misses you!"

"Bye, Jiyong".

 

You hung up the phone and turned it off before turning the lights off and going back to sleep. He would probably get pissed at you tomorrow, but oh well. At least you would be fully awake when he shouted at you for not having your phone on, in case of an emergency or something.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter