194. When he takes your underwear

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

194. When he takes your underwear

Daesung - Kang Daesung

 

You and Daesung were walking around in the streets, both of you eating an ice cream each.

 

He glanced down at you as you were walking and sighed. "____?"

You looked up at him. "What?"

He let out an awkward laugh as he ran his hand through his hair. "Me and the guys made a bet last night, and... the one that fails to do the mission has to do all the other members' chores, and i really don't want to do that..." He bit his lip as he looked down at you.

"What's the bet about?" You asked as you took another bite of your ice cream, keeping your eyes on Daesung.

"We have... to get out girlfriend's underwear" He said really fast with his eyes closed..

You had totally stopped eating your ice cream and lowered it, as well as your head. "Oh..."

He opened his eyes, looking at your expression. "You know what, never mind. Let's just forget we ever had this conversation. I'll just lose the bet".

You looked up at him and smiled. "No, it's okay. I'll give it to you when we get home".

He smiled and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "Thank you, ____. I'll give it back to you once i've showed it to them".

You nodded as you finished your ice cream. "Good".

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter