18. When you fangirl over another band

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

18. When you fangirl over another band

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

 

You were sitting in your apartment on your laptop on the kitchen counter as Jiyong were making himself some food. You were about to watch B.A.P's music video One Shot. You took a deep breath before you pressed play. You watched with big eyes, not taking your eyes off the screen. Jiyong who heard the music turned around and looked at you.

 

"What are you watching?"

"Shh, not now" You said without looking up at him. He became confused and walked over to your side and looked over your shoulder to see what you were watching. "Damn, they look so good! Especially Himchan oppa!"

Jiyong raised an eyebrow at you. "Which one of them is Himchan?"

"That one" You said and pointed at the screen. Jiyong nodded and kept his eyes on him. "They should wear tank tops more often, they look so hot with it".

"Really?" 

 

You nodded and kept watching the music video. A few times you screamed, not being able to hold it in, which made Jiyong look at you like you were crazy. When the music video ended you finally turned around and looked at Jiyong and noticed he was wearing a tank top.

 

You laughed. "Why did you take off your shirt?"

"It got hot" He said as he walked back to his foo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter