178. When he has to go to Japan Part 2

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

178. When he has to go to Japan Part 2

Seungri - Lee Seunghyun

 

It had now been over two months since Seungri went to Japan, and he hadn't talked to you. That was okay though, because after the scandal, you weren't so hyped about talking to him either. For a while, you were sad, then you were angry and now you were... okay. Surprisingly okay.

 

He hadn't called you when he came back to Korea either, or visited you. You knew he was home, because having a famous idol as your boyfriend means you can know where he is at all time by looking it up on the internet. Well, ex-boyfriend now. You had moved on, and realized that your relationship was over.

 

You were actually going on a date. A blind date. A friend of yours had suggested it, saying it would make you feel better, and in the end you agreed to it. Once you were done checking your apperance, you left the apartment. You walked down the stairs, but stopped at the last step. You saw Seungri's car there, and froze. 

 

He was sitting in the car with his head lying on the wheel. Maybe you could sneak away without him seeing you. You lowered your head and walked the opposite way. But then you heard him shouting your name and you stopped. You didn't turn around, but you could hear fast steps coming towards you.

 

You were not at all ready for this. You were ready for the moving on part, but you weren't prepared for what would happen if Seungri came to see you. So you ran away from him. But you could still hear him shouting after you. Finally you stopped, because you couldn't take it anymore, physically and emotionally. 

 

You felt a hand on your shoulder, and you immediately knew it belonged to Seungri. Tears were already forming in your eyes, but you weren't going to let him see you like this. You slowly turned around and did your best to glare at him.

 

"What do you want?" You asked, trying not to put too much emotion in that, but your voice cracked a little.

"I... talk. I suppose you know about..."

"You cheating on me? Yeah, i know" You turned around, but Seungri pulled you back.

"Listen to me, okay? Just hear what really happened, then you can walk away if you want".

You sighed, but nodded. "Alright. Go".

He sat down on the sidewalk and patted next to him. You sat down, but kept your distance from him. "Me and the boys decided to take a break, and go to a night club 2 days after we got to Japan. And... i guess you can say i got a little drunk, but the girl you saw in the picture, it was all a misunderstanding! I didn't do anything with her, we were just... friends".

"Yeah, you looked really friendly" You rolled your eyes and stood up, but Seungri pulled you back down, and this time he didn't let go off your wrist.

"Listen to me. I know that the pictures could be... misleading, and possibly they were, from her side. But not from me! I would never cheat on you".

"So you didn't? You just hugged, that's all?"

"And a kiss on the cheek".

"But nothing else than that?"

He looked down at the ground and sighed. "We kissed. She kissed me out of nowhere, but... i didn't stop it. I let it go on for a few minutes, before i realized what i was doing. I didn't want to kiss her, but i thought about you, and how it felt like when i was kissing you. For a few minutes i believed it really was you, but i snapped back to reality and i left. I haven't talked to her since".

"So why didn't you call? I guess i can understand why you didn't call right there and then, but what about the day after? The day after that? A week later? A month? When you came home? You had all the time in the world to tell me, but you didn't. If i hadn't found out by the internet, would you have told me?"

"O-of course!" He looked up at me, and this time tears were in his eyes. One by one, they were slowly rolling down his cheeks. And yes, it broke your heart, because Seungri usually never cried. "I'm so sorry, but... you can't leave me. You just can't. I need you, i love you".

I took a deep breath. "I have a date".

He didn't say anything for a short while. Then he opened his mouth. "What?" His voice was broken, and he was staring at me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter