156. When you visit him at work

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

156. When you visit him at work

Daesung - Kang Daesung

 

Daesung greeted you with a smile at the front door to YG. He had asked you to show up today, because he really wanted to show you around the place where he worked. He grabbed your hand, excited to show you everything. The first place he showed you was the dance practice room, where Taeyang was rehearsing for I Need A Girl.

 

He then proceeded and took you to Big Bang's room, but the door was locked. "That's weird... it's usually never locked" He mumbled before walking away from the door. (A/N: Read the T.O.P scenario to find out why it was locked).

 

He opened another door, which revealed Jiyong and CL writing something, probably a new song. But since they shot Daesung evil glares, he quickly left the room. 

 

20 minutes later he had showed you almost every place in YG. But there was one place left. "You have to be really quiet in here. Seungri is shooting for his music video right now" He grabbed your hand and slowly opened the door. He stepped inside and carefully closed it. You ended up sitting on the floor way in the back just watching Seungri.

 

He leaned close to your face. "Did you have fun today?" He whispered in your ear and you nodded, totally amazed by Seungri and the shooting of the music video. You had never seen something like this before. Daesung looked at you and noticed the way you were staring at Seungri. He grabbed your hand and quickly, but quietly pulled you out of the room.

"Why did you do that?" You asked when he had closed the door. He put his arms on the wall behind you so you were trapped between him and the wall.

"You're supposed to only look at me like that" He said before pressing his lips against yours.

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

If you want to request, do it here. 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl who have wanted to be a normal girl her whole life, hasn't been able to because at the age of 7 her family was in an acciden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter