155. When you visit him at work

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

155. When you visit him at work

Taeyang - Dong Youngbae

 

You entered the dance practice room in YG where you had been told Taeyang would be at. He was in the middle of dancing to one of his songs with his back turned towards you. You listed as quietly as possibly over to the benches and sat down. 

 

A/N: Just pretend you're sitting on the bench in the back or something ^.^ And i know the quality isn't the best, but who cares about quality when it's Taeyang? <3

 

 

 

 

You couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous when you saw him dancing with that girl. You knew that it was his job and that Taeyang loved you, but you still felt like this. Once the song ended, Taeyang walked up to his bag and grabbed a bottle of water. He glanced around the room as he took a sip and that's when he noticed you. 

 

He almost choked on the water and put it back in his bag and walked up to you. "____! What are you doing here?" He reached his arms out to you and you stood up and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around you.

"Wanted to visit" You looked up at him and smiled.

"When did you come here?" He moved some hair out of your face.

"When you started to dance to I Need A Girl".

He smiled. "Maybe that song is magical".

You tilted your head to the side confused. "What do you mean?"

"Well..." He sat down on the bench and pulled you onto his lap as he wrapped his arms around you. "The moment i started dancing to I Need A Girl, you showed up. Does this mean everytime i sing or dance to that song, you will appear?"

You rolled your eyes at him. "No. I just came today because i was bored and i wanted to see how you work for once".

He nodded. "It's not so interesting here".

You opened your mouth to say something when Se7en suddenly walked in and over to the back up dancers. You smiled as you watched him. "I wouldn't say that".

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

If you want to request, do it here. 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl who ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter