153. When you visit him at work

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

153. When you visit him at work

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

 

You had decided to visit Jiyong today at work and he was glad that you came. But he told you he would be really busy today, but you said it was okay and that you were just going to watch. But now you regretted coming here.

 

You were sitting on the couch, watching Jiyong and 2NE1's CL writing a song together. Their backs were facing you. They sang a few lines now and then to see if it would fit the song, then they wrote it down on the music sheets. They seemed really close, a little too close in your opinion.

 

CL said something to Jiyong and he laughed. You crossed your arms and glared at the door. This was a really bad idea. Maybe you should just leave? They probably wouldn't notice anyway. You stood up and left the room with success. You were relieved, but at the same time a little hurt. 

 

You left the YG building and got into your car. You were just about to turn the engine on when the door to YG opened and Jiyong stepped out. He scanned the whole area before his eyes stopped at your car. He looked around before running over to your car. He climbed inside before anyone could spot him and looked at you.

 

"Why did you leave without saying goodbye?"

"Sorry, i didn't think you would notice".

He sighed. "I'm sorry, okay? But i told you i would be busy".

"Yeah, i know. My bad, okay? So just go back to CL".

He raised his brow. "CL? You're jealous of CL?" He laughed while you pouted.

"Glad you find it amusing".

He stopped laughing and wrapped his arm around you as he smiled. "CL is a really good friend, ____".

"Yeah, i noticed" You rolled your eyes and looked out the window.

He sighed. "____" He leaned closer to you and kissed you on the cheek. "I love you and only you" He put his hand under your chin and turned your face to him. His eyes moved down to your lips and he his lips. He leaned closer to your face and looked up at your eyes with a playful smile before pressing his lips agaisnt yours. 

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

If you want to request, do it here. 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter