152. When he meets your sister

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

152. When he meets your sister

Taeyang - Dong Youngbae

Requested by: 4evervipkissme

 

You were a little nervous about tonight. Taeyang was meeting your sister for your first time. You had decided to meet her and her husband at a restaurant. She wanted to bring him, so itt would kind of be like a double date.

 

But you knew your sister and she would probably ask Taeyang lots of questions. And you were right.

 

As soon as you had sat down by the table, she began to ask all kinds of questions. "How's the relationship going between the two of you?" She asked.

"It's going fine" You said. "How about your marriage?"

"Same old, same old. I wanna hear about you two. Are you living together?"

"Eh... not yet" You looked at Taeyang and he looked nervous as well.

Your sister looked at him and smiled. "Have you exchanged keys?"

"Taeyang has my key".

"Ooooohh!" She smiled widely and leaned closer to Taeyang. "That's a huge step, it means you can go in and out of her house whenever you want to. Have you ever visited her in the middle of the night?"

"Eh... no" Taeyang looked at you, then down at his lap.

 

She kept quiet when the food was served and she dropped the subject. Instead, we were getting to know each other, but that ended as soon as the waiter cleaned the table.

 

Your sister put her elbow on the table and supported her head with her hand "So how far have you gone?"

Taeyang choked on his drink and you stared at her with wide eyes. "W-what?" Both of you said at the same time.

"I asked, how far have you gone?" Her husband chuckled and wrapped his arm around her.

Taeyang cleared his throat and looked down at the table. "That's personal..." I mumbled.

"Oh come on! We're sisters, i've seen you ! Nothing's personal between us!"

"That's enough, sis!" You shouted. Your felt your cheeks turn red and they turned even more redder when you noticed everyone in the restaurant was staring at you. You looked down at Taeyang. "It's getting late. How about we go home?"

 

Taeyang nodded and stood up as well. You said goodbye to your sister and her husband, which took a while because she wanted to talk to you more, but 10 minutes later you both got away from her and you were now in Taeyang's car.

 

"I'm sorry about that..." You said as he started driving.

"Your sister is interesting" He smiled at you.

"Not exactly the word i would use" You crossed your arms and glared out the window. "She's so embarrassing sometimes".

He chuckled. "Yeah, it was a li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter