15. When you watch his music video

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

15. When you watch his music video

Taeyang - Dong Youngbae

 

You were in Taeyang's apartment and you had just watched his new music video "I Need A Girl". You were sitting there with your arms crossed, staring at the screen as Taeyang was sitting next to you, looking at you with worried eyes.

 

"So ____, what do you think?"

You stood up from the chair and looked at him. "I hope you find the girl you're looking for" You walked out of his apartment and kept walking down the road. It didn't take long before you heard someone running behind you. Someone grabbed your shoulder and turned you around. Taeyang was breathing heavy as he tried to get his words out.

"____, me and Jiyong wrote the song before i met you. This song describes you, ____. You're the girl i need. No one else. I care about you alot, i would never do anything to hurt you. Please, believe me. I don't need anyone else but you. If you don't believe me you can go to Jiyong and ask him yourself. I'll take you to his place right now, i swear".

"It's 2am, don't you think he's asleep?"

"He's probably up writing Big Bang's next hit" Taeyang smirked at you. "Or he's with his girlfriend".

You smiled. "Then we shouldn't disturb him. I believe you" He smiled and kissed you.

"Come back inside, oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter