148. When he invites you to his concert

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

148. When he invites you to his concert

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

Requested by: chrsanthegirl

 

 

You stood outside the hotel along with other VIP's that were all trying to see if they could see Big Bang. They were having a concert in your country, California. But you didn't have any money, so you couldn't go. That's why you at least hoped to get a short glimpse of them when they were leaving the hotel for the concert. 

 

And luck was on your side. The fans started screaming and the 5 boys walked out, surrounded by security guards. All the fans was trying to get close to them and you got pushed. You got pushed right into G-Dragon and you fell on the ground. He almost fell too, but quickly regained his balance.

 

You quickly stood up and bowed down. "I'm so sorry!" You shouted so he could hear you over all the screaming. He just smiled and walked into his van. A few minutes later one of the security guards came up to you.

"From G-Dragon" He put something in your hand and quickly disappeared. You looked down to see what it was and it was a ticket to Big Bang's concert. You nearly fainted, but you knew you had to hurry. The concert would begin soon and you didn't want to miss it for the world.

 

 

You had gotten a VIP ticket, which meant you would be right in front of the stage. You almost couldn't believe this. You had to pinch yourself several times to see if this was really happening or not. But when the lights disappeared and Big Bang appeared on the stage, you knew that this was real.

 

They played a lot of your favorite songs and you screamed and sang along until your voice was almost gone. When the concert was over, a security guard had told you to come with him. You didn't know why, but you followed the security guard backstage.

 

"Wait here" He said before disappearing. You waited for about 10 minutes until someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around and G-Dragon was smiling at you.

"Hello, i'm G-Dragon" Your jaw fell down and he chuckled. He took the hat he was wearing off and put it on your head. He smiled. "Perfect. Keep it, it's yours".

"M-mine?"

He nodded. "I've got a few hours to do whatever i want right now. You busy?"

"Eh... no".

He smiled. "Great. Let's go on a date!"

 

Before you could respond, he linked arms with you and walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter