138. When your relationship is made public

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

138. When your relationship is made public

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

 

You looked at the twitter post again. You weren't sure if you were reading wrong or not. If this was real or just a dream, you had no clue. You rubbed your eyes and read it once again.

 

G-DRAGON ‏@IBGDRGN

Me, Big Bang's leader, G-Dragon is in a relationship. I'm in love with this beautiful girl who goes by the name ____. I'm tired of hiding it, so i want to come clean and be true to all my fans. Thank you.

 

You didn't even dare to check the comments. Instead, you picked up the phone and called the only man who was responsible for all this. He answered in a cheerful voice.

 

"Hello, my lovely girlfriend!"

"What the hell are you doing?!" You shouted.

"Talking to you?"

"Are you playing stupid?! What the hell is that twitter post about?!"

"Oh, that one. I was gonna talk to you about it first, but... i'm tired of hiding this relationship, ____. If i hide it from everyone, it doesn't feel as special, you know? It doesn't feel like we're in a relationship if i have to keep hiding it".

"You were drunk when you wrote it, weren't you?"

"How... how did you know?!"

You giggled. "Because i know you, Jiyong, and i know that if you wanted to make this relationship known to the public, you would have talked to me first".

He sighed. "Okay, i was drunk when i wrote it. BUT! i meant what i said. I want eveyrone to know that i'm taken. I really do love you, ____".

"I love you too, Jiyong. But next time you decide to tell the whole world about our relationship or anything involving it, warn me first".

He chuckled. "Alright, i will. Here's a warning right now".

"Huh?"

"Check my twitter".

 

You did what he told and checked his twitter.

 

G-DRAGON ‏@IBGDRGN

 

Here's a picture of my girlfriend sleeping next to Jolie while me and Gaho is keeping an eye on our two girls

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

If you want to request, do it here. 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Charact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter