135. When you feel ugly

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

135. When you feel ugly

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

Requested by: 4evervipkissme

 

You looked down at your food. You and Jiyong were in his apartment and he had cooked for you, but you weren't into eating right now. It all started one month ago when Jiyong invited you to come to a party with him.

 

All the girls that was at the party flirted with him. But that wasn't the bad part. They were all beautiful and skinny girls, unlike you. You felt so ugly compared to them. If you looked more like them, maybe Jiyong would be flirting with you instead?

 

You pushed the plate away and that caught Jiyong's attention. He raised a brow at you. "You're not hungry? I cooked this meal for you and you don't want it? Does it taste bad?"

"No, it's good" You faked a smile at him.

"How can you say that when you haven't taken one single bite?"

You looked at the food and put a piece of the food in your mouth. You forcefully swallowed and smiled at Jiyong. "See? It's good".

"So you're not hungry?" You nodded. "Alright then" He went back to focus on his food.

"Excuse me one second".

 

You walked out of the kitchen and into Jiyong's bathroom. You stood in front the mirror and rolled your shirt up. You sighed. Nothing had changed. You had been starving yourself ever since that party, but not much had changed. In fact, you had gotten bigger. You felt tears in your eyes and sat down on the bathroom floor.

 

You were wondering what Jiyong was still doing with you. He had all these beautiful, skinny girls around him so why was he still with fat, ugly you? You heard a knock on the bathroom door and Jiyong's voice.

 

"____, you okay?"

"Yeah, i'm fine" You said, but your voice was weak and he noticed. The door opened and he saw you sitting on the floor with tears in your eyes. He sighed and sat down next to you.

"I don't like people lying to me. Especially not the people i love".

"Why?" You looked down. "Why do you love me? I'm fat, i'm ugly, i'm nothing like those perfect girls you see every day. I'm nothing like those girls at that party we went to last month. I was surprised you actually didn't leave with anyone of them. If you still want to, go ahead. I don't blame you if you do so".

He sighed and rubbed his temple. "So that's why you've been acting like that. That's why you won't eat my food?" When you didn't reply, you could see his eyes widen. "Don't tell me you haven't eaten much since that party?" You looked down. "What the hell is wrong with you?! ____, you're perfect! Your body, your looks, your personality, every single thing is perfect! What i like about you is that you don't care what anyone else thinks of you. What happened to that girl? The girl who would eat whatever she wanted, even if people gave her weird looks? The girl who would walk out without caring about make up? Where's that girl that i fell in love wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter