130. When he returns from the military

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

130. When he returns from the military

Seungri - Lee Seunghyun

Requested by: VIPJan12

 

You fiddled with the ring on your finger. It had been two weeks since Seungri came back from the army. You thought he would call you on the first day, but he didn't. When the second day ended, he still hadn't called. These last two weeks you had been waiting for him to call you, but he never did.

 

You had been thinking stuff like; what if he doesn't like you anymore? what if he has moved on? Found someone else? 

 

You had been thinking about removing the ring that Seungri gave you before you left, but you still hadn't done it. You knew that you were holding onto a false hope, but you couldn't find the strength to take it off.

 

You glanced around you. You had agreed to meet up with your friends here, but they still hadn't showed up. It was an odd place to meet up too. You were basically in the middle of no where. The only thing you could see was grass... and chairs. 6 chairs, to exact. You heard footsteps behind you and turned around.

 

"Finally! There you are!" You yelled at your two friends. "Hey, why are you all dressed up? And what's with meeting in this place?" They looked at each other with smiling faces before handing you an envelope. You looked at them confused, but opened the envelope and a letter was in it.

 

Hey, ____

 

How are you doing? Have you been doing well? I've missed you alot. Did you miss me? You better have! 

 

I promised you i would return as a better man and that i would get married to you when i came back. You haven't forgotten about the promise, have you? If i find out you're not wearing the ring, you'll be in big trouble. 

 

Let's get married now, shall we? What do you say?

 

I love you <3

 

- Seungri.

 

You looked up, speechless. Your friends was gone. They must have disappeared while you were reading the letter.

 

"So what do you say?" You heard a voice behind you. You turned around and Seungri was standing there, wearing a nice, black suit. He looked down at your hand and smiled when he saw the ring. He looked up at you. "You kept your promise... now i'm gonna keep mine" He stepped closer to you and leaned down to kiss you, but you felt someone pull you back. Seungri looked up at your two friends that had appeared again.

"No kissing the bride before you're married!" One of your friends said before dragging you away from Seungri into some tent that wasn't there before.

 

20 minutes later you were all done. Your friends had rushed to put the wedding dress they had picked out for you on and they rushed with the make up as well, but it looked nice. You looked beautiful. 

 

You followed your friends out of the tent and saw the four members of Big Bang sitting on the chairs. Your two friends rushed over and sat on the seats that were left. Music started playing and it was Taeyang's song "Wedding Dress" that played over the whole area from speakers.

 

Seungri was standing under the alter that most likely had been set up while you were changing. You walked up to Seungri as Big Bang and your friends was smiling at you. You looked at Seungri.

 

"Surprised?" He asked, smiling at you.

"I thought... you had fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter