13. When you watch his music video

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

13. When you watch his music video

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

 

You were sitting in your room, looking at your laptop, about to watch Jiyong's new music video "Crayon". You looked up at the door. Jiyong was in your living room watching tv. You put your headset on and pressed play. You almost died when Jiyong took his robe off, showing off his nice body.

 

You and Jiyong had been dating for two months, but you still hadn't seen him shirtless in real life yet. You bit your lip from screaming so Jiyong wouldn't hear you. You almost fell out of your chair when the "lady" turned around and suddenly turned into Jiyong. 

 

Once the music video was over you wanted to watch it again, but Jiyong would be suspicous if you didn't come out soon, right? You had told him you were going to the bathroom, but you actually wanted to see his new music video. You pressed play and watched it again, this time fangirling just a little bit, but you were careful not to be too loud.

 

The music video ended and you took your headset off and put it next to the laptop. You got up and saw Jiyong leaning on the doorway while smirking at you.

 

"What are you doing?" He asked as you blocked the laptop with your body, looking at him nervously.

"N-nothing... i was just checking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter