129. When he has to go to the military

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

129. When he has to go to the military

Seungri - Lee Seunghyun

Requested by: VIPJan12

 

"I'll miss this" Seungri whispered in your ear and continued to kiss your neck. "I'l miss everything about you".

"I'll miss you too..."

 

Tomorrow was the day Seungri would enlist in the army. You both didn't like that you would have to seperate from each other, but it was something he had to do. To make it easier on both of you, you both decided that you would not show up tomorrow when he was leaving.

 

That's why, for the whole day, Seungri would spend his last time with you. You had spent half of the day in bed, kissing and other stuff. He rolled off you, but still kept you close to him.

 

"2 years..." He said as he looked up at the ceiling while you were looking at his face. "How am i supposed to be away from my baby for 2 years? What if something happens to you?"

"What would happen to me?"

"You might get into an accident or find another guy..."

You shook your head. "I'll wait for you, Seungri".

He smiled and looked at you. "I believe you. But just to be on the safe side... when i get back from the army, i will be a better man and more mature. I will be the man of your dreams".

"I believe that" You said as you pecked him on the lips. "Except for the mature part" You giggled and he smiled.

"Well, at least a better man. When i get back from the army, i want to get married to you".

"What?" You looked at him confused.

He reached for his pants that was lying on the floor and took a small box out. He threw it to you and you catched it. "There's a ring in there. I want you to wear it all the time and when i get back, you and me will get married. Will you really wait for me, ____?"

You looked at the box, then him with tears in your eyes. You nodded. "I will wait for you, Seungri".

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

If you want to request, do it here. 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl who have wanted to be a normal girl her whole life, hasn't been able to because at the age of 7 her family was in an accident, leaving her in a orphanage. She has ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter