121. When everyone tells you that he's changed, but you don't believe them

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

121. When everyone tells you that he's changed, but you don't believe them

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

 Requested by: whitecoffee

 

You looked at Jiyong as he was texting or playing or whatever he was doing on his phone. You were sitting in his bed while he was sitting on the chair, deeply focused on the phone. Everyone had been telling you that Jiyong was not the same person he was anymore. But you didn't believe them. 

 

You hadn't known Jiyong for that long, but you choose to believe your boyfriend instead of them. Big Bang had been trying to tell you, but you wouldn't listen. Even his fans, HIS FANS had commented about how they thought it was weird that you were still dating Jiyong because of how he had behaved lately.

 

You didn't believe anyone... until now. It had been 2 weeks since you had seen him and now he had finally time to spend some time with you, but instead of talking to you he was busy with his phone. You now believed Big Bang and his fans. Jiyong was changed.

 

"Jiyong?" You asked as you played with the sheets on your bed.

"Mmm?" He said, not bothering to look up from his phone.

You took a deep breath. "Do you think we should break up?"

"Sure" He said again. You stared at him with wide eyes. Did he really just agree? So that's how much you meant for him.

You closed your mouth and stood up. "Well... goodbye then".

"Yeah, bye" He waved at you, still not looking up.

 

You looked down and walked with your head hung low out til your car. You got into your car and leaned your head on the steering wheel. Tears were falling from your eyes. You sobbed for another 10 minutes before you looked up and was about to start the car. You saw Jiyong running out of his apartment. He looked around and spotted your car. He ran over to the side of your window and tapped on it. You rolled it down.

 

"What?" You said as you wiped your eyes. 

"What i said back there, forget all of it. I wasn't paying attention".

You looked down. "Yeah, i noticed".

"Come back inside and talk with me".

"What? So you can play with your phone again? No thanks" You started the engine, but Jiyong held onto your arms.

"Please... let's fix this, okay?" He tried his best to smile, but you could see the sadness in his eyes. It was killing you, yes, but you had to be strong this time, or else he would just hurt you again. "Don't break up with me because of a stupid thing like this".

"I won't break up with you..." He sighed in relief. "But i think we need a break".

 

Without waiting for an answer, you stepped on the gas and drove off. You looked at Jiyong in the rear view mirror. He was standing there, shocked and confused. He shook his head and started running after the car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter