12. When he remembers you

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

12. When he remembers you

Taeyang - Dong Youngbae

Requested by: Courcour

 

It had been one month since you and Taeyang had been on a date. He had texted you a few times, but after a week you never heard from him again. You figured he had forgotten about you and found someone else. You expected as much. I mean, after all he was an idol and you were just an ordinary girl.

 

But it still hurt. There was a knock on your door and you walked over to it and opened it. Your mouth fell down. In front of you were Taeyang with a smile on his face and he was holding 10 red roses in his hands.

 

"I'm sorry i haven't texted you for a while. I've been busy with Big Bang's promotions and we recently had a comeback, but i'm free now. Do you think... you can forgive me?" He bit his lip as he looked at you nervously.

"I thought... you had forgotten about me..." You looked down at your feets, playing nervously with your hands.

"Forgotten about you? How can i forget someone like you?" He stepped inside and put the roses on the table next to you and wrapped his arms around you. You wrapped your arms around him and he lifted your chin up. "I missed you, ____".

"I missed  you too..."

He smiled and leaned down and clashed his lips onto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter