118. When you are in trouble

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

118. When you are in trouble

Daesung - Kang Daesung

Requested by: daesungforever264

 

"What to do?" You said to yourself as the banging on your door got louder. You reached for your phone and dialed Daesung's number. It rang and rang... and rang. You groaned and threw your phone on the floor. You sat down in your bed and pulled your knees up to your chest. "Of all times, why does he have to be busy now?" 

 

Everything was fine just 20 minutes ago, but suddenly you heard shouting outside your apartment so you peeked outside your window. Turns out it was fans, Daesung's fans to be exact. And they were having different signs saying you should break up with Daesung and other awful stuff. When you didn't respond to them, they started knocking on your doors and windows.

 

You tried calling Daesung again, but he didn't answer this time either. You looked through your contact list. "Yes! I have Seungri's number! Maybe he'll pick up" You called him and after a few seconds you heard Seungri's voice.

"Ayy, ____! You calling me, but not your boyfriend Daesung? I'm flattered. So what can i do for you?"

"Why is she calling you?!" You heard Daesung's voice in the background.

"Shut up!" Seungri shouted. "Okay, ____. Go on. What's up?"

"Eh... can i talk to Daesung?"

Seungri sighed. "You called me just to talk to him? Why didn't you just call him?"

"I did, but he didn-" You screamed as something hard hit your window, making it shatter into pieces. You looked at all the broken pieces on the floor and the brick that was lying on the floor. The shouting of the girls was louder now.

"Yah, what the hell are you doing in your apartment?!" Seungri shouted.

You bit your lips to not cry, but you failed. A tear rolled down your eye. You got out of the bed and ran into your bathroom and locked the door. "Seungri... please, just give the phone to Daesung".

"Alright" You heard some noises and then Seungri speak again, but not to you. "I think something's wrong with ____. She screamed and it sounded like some glass broke or something. She's also crying" You rolled your eyes, but when you heard Daesung's voice you felt relieved.

"____? What is Seungri talking about?"

"I know you must be busy, b-but... eh... your fans... they're here".

"What?"

"Your fans, outside my apartment now. And if i don't get help soon, they'll be INSIDE my apartment!"

"Go to a safe place! I'll be right there!" And the line went dead. 

 

You waited for 30 minutes until the screaming got louder. You heard the fans shout "oppa" and "saranghae". Not long after, you heard footsteps inside your room.

 

"____?!" Daesung's panicked voice could be heard and you rushed to unlock the door. He ran straight up to you and hugged you. "I'm here, it's okay" You cried into his shoulder, even though you felt ashamed that you were crying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter