117. When he finds out that you used to be a dancer

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

117. When he finds out that you used to be a dancer

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

Requested by: michily

 

You and Jiyong were sitting on your bed, he was doing something on his computer while you were reading a book.

 

"____? What's this?" Jiyong turned the computer towards you and an old dance video of you showed up.

"That's me" You said as you looked back down in the book you were reading.

He turned the computer back around. "Why is there a dance video of you on the internet? And i didn't know you were such a good dancer?"

"Because i used to be a dancer".

He grabbed the book out of your hands and threw it on the bed. You looked up at him. "How come you never told me you used to be a dancer?"

You shrugged. "I just didn't think it's important, it's in the past anyway. I'm not a dancer anymore".

He nodded. "Why did you quit? I mean, you definitely had talent. So much talent you could probably be a YG dancer" He smirked at you. You laughed.

"I quit because i wanted to be a doctor instead".

He nodded again. "In the future though, i'm gonna request you as my back up dancer for my tour" He kissed you on the cheek and he got up from the bed, reaching his hand towards you.

"What are you doing?"

"We're going to dance" He smiled as he grabbed your hand and pulled you up from the bed.

"Without music?"

"Babe, i'm G-Dragon. I don't need music to dance" He smirked at you as he put his hands on your hips, pulling you close to his body. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he put his arms around your waist, and slowly both of you started dancing while gazing into each others eyes.

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

If you want to request, do it here. 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl who have wanted to be a normal girl her whole life, hasn't been able to because at the age of 7 her family was in an accident, leaving her in a orphanage. She has changes so many schools over the years and now she moves to Korea where she gets bitten by a animal and things change drastically in her life...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter