114. When you thinks he's cheating on you with your brother

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

114. When you thinks he's cheating on you with your brother

Daesung - Kang Daesung

Requested by: lalapoppy

 

You sighed as you flipped through the same magazine for the 5th time. Daesung had come to visit you, but as it turned out, he ended up hanging out with your brother instead. They were in your brothers room, doing god knows what. You closed the magazine and threw it on the table.

 

You walked over to your brothers door and ripped the door open. Your mouth fell down as you stared at your brother lying on the floor with Daesung on top of him... kissing him!

 

You quickly closed the door and ran back to the living room. You sat down in the couch with wide eyes. Daesung was cheating on you... with your own damn brother! You didn't even know Daesung was gay!

 

You heard the door to your brothers room open and Daesung came in. "Eh... babe?"

"Your babe isn't here, he's in there" You said as you pointed to your brothers door.

He sighed and sat down next to you. "Whatever you saw in there, please, forget it!"

You turned your head and looked at him. "How do you expect me to forget that i just saw you and my brother kiss? What would you have been doing if i hadn't walked in on the two of you?" You shivered in disgust. "I think i need a drink" You said as you got up, but Daesung grabbed your wrist and pulled you down on the couch again.

"Listen to me, i was not cheating on you. Especially not with your brother! I'm not gay, okay?! What happened was... well, you know how guys fight for fun? That's what we were doing, but then we fell off the bed and landed... in an uncomfortable position and that's when you walked in and it seemed like we were... doing something else..."

Your mouth fell down. "Are you serious?" He nodded. You sighed in relief. "Thank god! I thought you were gay for a second there!"

He chuckled. "Nope. Never going to happen. Not when i have this beautiful girl here by my side".

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

If you want to request, do it here. 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl who have wanted to be a normal girl her whole life, hasn't been able to because at the age of 7 her family was in an acc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter