112. When his ex-girlfriend wants him back

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

112. When his ex-girlfriend wants him back

Seungri - Lee Seunghyun

Requested by: JiyonGri

 

You walked up to Seungri's apartment. As you reached the door, you heard voices shouting from the inside. You didn't know if you should knock or not, but it was such a long way back to your apartment and the last bus for today had already left. You carefully knocked on the door and the shouting stopped. A few seconds later the door opened, revealing a beautiful, tall girl wearing a short skirt that showed off her nice legs and a tank top that exposed half of her s. She tilted her head to the side.

 

"Are you oppa's fan?" She smirked and rolled her eyes. "He's busy".

"Shut up!" You heard Seungri's voice shout as he pushed the girl away from the door and looked at you. "____..."

"Eh... hey" You smiled awkwardly at him as the girl appeared behind Seungri again, leaning her hand on his shoulder. He shrugged it off and sighed.

"Come inside".

"Are you sure?"

"Yes" He said as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you inside.

"But oppa, what about me?" The girl asked him.

"Go home".

"But why?! Why are you sending me home and not her?!"

"Because she is my girlfriend, that's why".

The girl laughed. "What? Her?" She asked as she pointed at you. She smiled at you and bent down to your height. "Listen, little girl. Me and Seungri are going to play now and it's not a childish game like hide and seek. It's a grown up game that you're just not old enough to play, so go back to kindergarden, alright?" She gave you a fake smile and Seungri rolled his eyes and grabbed her upper arm, glaring at her.

"Leave. Now".

"Oppa, you can't be serious with her. She doesn't have what it needs to fulfill your needs. Remember, i know every single thing you like" She looked down at his lips and smirked.

"Those things i used to like i don't anymore. At least not with you. I do them with her now" He nodded his head towards you and you blushed. "So you stay away from her and me, got it? Leave me alone. Me and my girlfriend are going to do stuff you've never even heard of before, and let me tell you..." He looked at you with a smirk, then back to the girl. "It's going to be so hot we might cause a fire, so if you'll excuse us..." He held the door open and she scoffed and walked out. Seungri chuckled and closed the door. He looked at you and smiled. "So what brings you here?"

"Who was that?"

"My ex. No one important" He wrapped his arms around you and looked at the bedroom with a playful smile. "You told me that i should never lie, right?"

"Yes?"

"Well, then..." He picked you up bridal style and smirked. "Let's go make some fire" He said as he walked to his bedroom.

 

I now have exactly 101 subscribers! Unbelivable *-* Thank you all! Love you <3

And to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter