110. When he teaches you how to swim

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

110. When he teaches you how to swim

T.O.P - Choi Seunghyun

Requested by: Arisa_jun

 

"Nothing's going to happen to you, i promise" Seunghyun said, smiling at you. You looked down in the water as he held his arms out towards you. You shook your head.

"It's scary, i don't want too".

"Come on, ____. Look at that little girl" He nodded his head towards a little girl, swimming in the kids pool. "The water only goes to your ankles. You won't drown".

 

You sighed, but got in. You clutched onto Seunghyun and dug your nails into his skin. He chuckled as he picked you up bridal style and left the kids pool. He headed for the bigger pool and you held him tighter.

 

"Don't go in there!" You buried your head in his chest.

He smiled, totally liking the fact that you were holding onto him like this. "It's alright, i'm here" He said as he stepped into the pool and kept going further in. You felt the water on your feets and tried to climb higher up on Seunghyun. "____, if you do that, you're gonna drown us both. Now, i'll put you down in the water, okay? But i won't let you go" You screamed as he put you down. The water went up to your chest and you tightened your grip on him. He your hair and smiled. "I'm right here. Just lay down on your stomach, put your palms together and kick".

You looked at him with wide eyes. "Are you crazy?!"

"Not yet" He smiled. "Don't worry, i'll be holding you the whole time".

 

You sighed, but did as told. After a few embarrassing tries and a few people laughing at you, you gave up. You walked out of the pool. Seunghyun walked up to you and you crossed your arms.

 

"I'm done. I don't wanna learn how to swim".

"Come on, you need to learn how to swim".

"Oppaaaaa!" You whined in a cute voice, but he just smiled and shook his head.

"Sorry. Doesn't work this time. Let's try again, okay?"

 

You sighed as he grabbed your hand and pulled you back into the pool. A few hours later you had finally learned how to swim.

 

"See? It wasn't so bad, was it?" Seunghyun smiled at you.

"No, but i still don't think it's necessary to learn how to swim" You said as you and Seunghyun walked out of the pool, holding hands.

"It is necessary, because when we buy a house together, i want to have a swimming pool where we can spend most of our time in" He smirked. "Without clothes" You blushed as he chuckled.

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

If you want to request, do it here. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter