105. When he thinks you're cheating

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

105. When he thinks you're cheating

T.O.P - Choi Seunghyun

Requested by: bigbanglover1107

 

You giggled as you kept typing on your phone. Seunghyun became curious as to why you were laughing so he walked up to you and peeked over your head at your phone and read the texts.

 

????: When i see you again, i'm gonna punish you so bad...

You: Oppa!!!

What, my sweet little girl? <3

Promise me you won't hurt me!

I won't. I was just joking. I could never hurt you. 

Pinky promise?

Pinky promise ;) I gotta go, but i'll talk to you later. Bye.

 

You put your phone down and looked up at Seunghyun's angry face. You lowered your shoulders. "W-what?"

"Nothing..." He mumbled as he turned his back to you. You saw him walking towards your front door. You got off the couch and followed him.

"Where are you going?"

"Home" He replied as he put on his shoes.

"Why?"

He looked up at you. There was a bit of sadness and anger showing in his face. "So i can leave you alone with your oppa" He rolled his eyes and turned around.

"My oppa? Ah, but he's busy now! Sorry about that, i'm all yours now" You smiled at him. He turned around with wide eyes.

"You're not even denying it?!"

"Denying it? Denying what?"

He shook his head in disbelief. "I can't believe this is happening to me..."

You tilted your head to the side, confused. "What's happening to you?"

He glared at you. "Are you just plain stupid or have you lost your memory?!"

"W-what? Did you just call me stupid?"

He crossed his arms. "Yeah, why? Are you deaf too?"

"Are you drunk?" 

He chuckled, but nothing in his face showed that he was amused. "Me? I think you're the one who is drunk here, honey. Or don't i have the right to call you that anymore? Your boyfriend would probably be jealous if he knew you were here with me".

"My boyfriend? But you're my boyfriend?"

"Yeah, i thought i was" He said as he turned around again. You grabbed his arm and held him back.

"Seunghyun, what are you talking about?"

"____, don't play dumb. I saw the text messages".

"You mean the text messages i had with my brother?"

"Yes, exact-... Wait, what?"

You sighed. "That was my brother, Seunghyun. You think i would cheat on you?"

"Eh... nooooo..." He looked down. "I'm sorry. Can i come back inside?"

You smiled and shook your head. "Nope" You opened the door and pushed him outside and locked the door. You waited for about 30 seconds before you opened the door again. "Fine..."

He smiled and gave you a kiss on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter