103. When he scolds you

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

103. When he scolds you

Seungri - Lee Seunghyun

Requested by: VIPJan12

 

"Why didn't you call me?!" Seungri shouted at you as he frustrated ran his hand through his soaking wet hair. 

You were sitting on his bed with a towel wrapped around you. You looked down at your hands and started playing with your fingers. "You were busy working. Besides, i thought i could make it home by walking. I didn't know it was going to start raining".

"Then why didn't you call your friends?!"

"I didn't wanna bother them and as i already said, i thought i could make it".

"You should have called someone when it started raining! What would have happened if you collapsed somewhere else?!"

 

You sighed as you thought about what happened. You were walking home from your job, because you missed the last bus when it started raining. Not wanting to bother anyone, you just kept on walking. Your house was about half an hour away and you thought you could make it.

 

But you collapsed and the next thing you know Seungri was there to pick you up. Apperantly you had collapsed in front of a bar and the bar owner had called the first person on your speed dial, which was Seungri. He had rushed down there and brought you home to his place.

 

"But i didn't" You mumbled. "See, i'm fine? It's just a little cold, no biggie".

"No biggie?! I was in the middle of practice when my phone called and some guy told me you collapsed in front of a bar! You don't even know what was going through my mind when i got that call!" He took a deep breath. You walked up to him and cupped his face.

"Nothing happened, okay?" You pecked him on the lips and smiled. "I'm fine".

He sighed and looked at your hair. "You're soaked. Go take a shower and i'll find you some clothes".

"I can just take a shower when i get home. You live here with 4 other guys, i don't want to use up your hot water".

A smirk grew on his lips. "Well, i'm soaking wet too, so i also need a shower, so if you really meant that, let's shower together. That way we'll save plently of hot water".

 

He grabbed your hand and dragged you into the bathroom, without waiting for your answer.

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

If you want to request, do it here. 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter